Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 63. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
i think you must be a very lucky person to earn money from airdrops because most coins from airdrops are useless, we can not make money from them.

I got some good coins from Airdrop like IOST, but it doesn't worth much. I agree with you, they are almost trash coins.
Activity: 155
July 04, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

i think you must be a very lucky person to earn money from airdrops because most coins from airdrops are useless, we can not make money from them.
copper member
Activity: 560
July 04, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
Lately im not join airdrop anymore cause i think its not worthed anymore!
Nowadays airdrop is very cheap prize for partisipant!
If you dont look for reffereal you get nothing / very cheap price
I suggest fo doing bounty instead airdrop its more worthed
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 04, 2018, 07:29:32 PM
Airdrop campaigns are mostly low-value cryptos, and in all my airdrop campaigns, Tokens are not listed on exchange floors. So if you want to get Token instead of joining airdrop, you should spend the time to participate in bounty campaign will make more profit.
This is why I don't join airdrops now, because the value of the token you'll get is quiet small or no value at all. A lot of participants on every airdrop, some of those are fake accounts but this can lower your chance of having more coins as the participants is quiet huge. Airdrop is profitable before, or maybe until now but I'd rather choose to work on bounty campaign to have some decent profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Airdrop campaigns are mostly low-value cryptos, and in all my airdrop campaigns, Tokens are not listed on exchange floors. So if you want to get Token instead of joining airdrop, you should spend the time to participate in bounty campaign will make more profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 04, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
To complete my stats : half of the value is for two tokens only. The most valuable one was Polymath (KYC required).
During +/-5 month, I filled every form I found but NEVER paid for an airdrop.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 04, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
🚀🔥  AirDrop Calendar https://ecex.exchange/   🚀🔥

Wow ...nice calendar!

My experience about airdrops : 600 forms filled, received 100 different tokens, total value (now)= $200.
If you have lot of time or sleep very few...

Now I'm more in bounties, I hope I'll get more rewards.

Not bad for doing some task, and you said it right if OP have a lots of time and willing to participate knowing that he's risking his time and effort
there's a time that a certain airdrop will be giving us a good value in returned, the only thing that we needed to have here is patients since its
not instant to have the coins that we received already gain value, we need to wait for a while.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 04, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
🚀🔥  AirDrop Calendar https://ecex.exchange/   🚀🔥

Wow ...nice calendar!

My experience about airdrops : 600 forms filled, received 100 different tokens, total value (now)= $200.
If you have lot of time or sleep very few...

Now I'm more in bounties, I hope I'll get more rewards.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
No most are a waste of time
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
this is very unique, where the hunter airdrop bet with luck..because there are still many doubts for me ..
even bounty campaigns are very detailed workmanship will not necessarily lead to beautiful ...
but this is a risk, so whatever the result should be received .....
Activity: 360
July 03, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
I participate in some Airdrop cost from $15.There are a lot of Airdrop scams that require you to donate or enter Privat key to transfer tokens.Better ignore them.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
Yes of course. In 2017, I made $ 300 when I joined Polymath airdrop, and in 2018, I made $ 1200 with the Hydro project. So I think airdrop is also a job earning a lot of money
lucky you found and great airdrop, but now mot of the airdrop just give us a sh*it tokens/coin and even will not listing on exchange

That's what i heard from a lot of people
Airdrop is about the luck
and it's not suitable for me
Activity: 185
July 03, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Yeah, there's still some airdrop bring income, however the majority of current airdrop is a scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
Yes of course. In 2017, I made $ 300 when I joined Polymath airdrop, and in 2018, I made $ 1200 with the Hydro project. So I think airdrop is also a job earning a lot of money
lucky you found and great airdrop, but now mot of the airdrop just give us a sh*it tokens/coin and even will not listing on exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 03, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
I tryed to make money on airdrops, but I failed, because most of them are scam. Better try to participate in bounty campaigns on social networks, there are more chances to earn something..
Activity: 24
July 03, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Yes , i'm currently taking part of an airdrop , you can check my signature . It is worth it Smiley.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
July 03, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Yes, every now and then there is a good project which uses airdrop either as the main distribution strategy or just a supplement to raise awareness for the project. In the past months, a few of the airdrops became moneymakers for the many who participated with them. However, in my estimate I think very much less than 1 percent of all the airdrops were able to reach exchanges and became valuable. Is it a waste of time? Well, the depends on you because certainly if you have other things to do which can be profitable then why waste it on airdrops? I do participate with airdrops especially with the project that am supporting but I am choosy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

We do not lose money when we participate in airdrop. So I think we should join the airdrop because there are so many projects that send people a lot of tokens. And sometimes there are some projects that increase a lot so the tokens that we receive will also be of great value
Activity: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
FAKE NEWS!

seriously guys, when you gonna stop with this shit?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
Most airdrops are deceptive and don't assign any rewards. I complete some airdrops in half an hour every day. Although the income is very low, the airdrop completion process is very simple and convenient. I don't think it takes a lot of time!
Pages:
Jump to: