Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 60. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I'm not prefer to participate in airdrop because it's not worth since the income we earn is very small compare to any bounty campaigns.  So we should focus on bounty campaigns instead of participating in any airdrop activities.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
Another form of good Airdrop you should target is any of the weekly Airdrop.
I'll give an example :
DeepOnion Airdrop was every week for like 35 weeks or thereabout.
The coin pumped from 50cents to ATH of $20 .

Can you imagine how many bucks you would have made if you've got just for having 2,000Onions ?

Do the math.

I'll introduce us to another exciting form of such Airdrop.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 46
July 09, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
It depends on how the project is doing. If it is doing good, airdrop is worth it but if the project didnt meet the minimum standard that they are targeting it's not too worth it.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
Yeah buddy ,Airdrop is really worth it ( the real project based though )
People earned $3,000 from Hydro Airdrop among many others.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

For me, I'm not in favor in participating Airdrop because the amount of earning is just very small and were just like wasting our time and mostly the rewards token is not too profitable unlike in partcipating bounty campaigns were the rewards allocation is too big.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
July 08, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
You can't earn passive from every airdrop. It depends actually. For example, I have participated in 100+ airdrops while I got nothing from most of them, got $10+ from some of them and got huge from one and it's DeepOnion. People who joined DeepOnion Airdrop from the past got at least 30k ONION and you know the value of 30k ONION? $570k at its ATH. Imagine, you have got $570k for almost doing nothing? How amazing! So, it depends on the project actually.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 06:12:55 AM
Of course it is, I would have earned $2000 worth of tokens in airdrop, but I lost the seed phrase so yeah
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
For me the real airdrop is only credible 20%
scam, quality not as notice and very time consuming
Activity: 157
July 08, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
depending on the country where you live
and your income level
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
of course you can get token for free by joining airdrop but it does not provide much sometimes no value, and a good airdrop is now hard to find.even the price is sometimes not enough to pay the transaction fee. so I think airdrop will only waste my time
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
I prefer to participate in the bounties, it's better than airdrops
if the project is good, on a wave of popularity you will not get a good payout because it involves a huge number of people!
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

If you don't want to waste your time then don't join Airdrops which asks you to submit your KYC. They maybe not scam but they are just time wasting. You will get 2-10$ for giving your 1 hour. And even here you are not sure that you will get rewarded or not.

Yes, it is possible to make some money and sometime big money too.There was are many airdrops where i earned more than 40$.

You can find list of airdrops on my site: https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
or Bounty section of this forum.
That`s right and you cannot actually assure after you submitted your KYC in their system which you want to participated is you will receive what they actually allocated in every participant. You can actually still earn money in Airdrops but it depends on the ICO of their system if they were going to continue and have exchanges for you to convert and exchange which you have receive from that airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
Of course you can earn money from airdrop but it's not worth cause amount of money you can earn from airdrop is very little Smiley. IMO, I think it even doesn't enough to pay for transaction fee because ETH transaction fee is increasing very quickly. At the moment seem like ETH transaction fee has increased more than 10 times and maybe it's the end for airdrop Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
Airdrops are a mixture of luck and in some senses depend on the market too. So the answer to your question would be "it depends". Because some could be 'worth it' while others couldn't be worth shit.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Not all airdrops are promising, but indeed some are really of great importance, here i mean the benefit. But the issue is how do we know which is good to promote?
only adequate research will enable us to know.
first, check out the project white paper to see the value they intend adding. Also, see how best they follow their roadmap and so on. Indeed, some airdrops are worth it with bigger benefits. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 07, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
Sometimes the project team in the Airdrops pay more than in the bounty programs. I try not to participate in Airdrops, where they pay few tokens.
Activity: 95
July 07, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Not a lot of money is possible to earn, but it is not worth it even, you can earn too little for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
It all depends on the conditions. Basically, you just need to join the twitter and facebook.   But at the same time you will not earn much. I participated in many Airdrop, tokens were paid to me, but I have not sold one yet, because they are worthless.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 04:05:16 PM
Airdrops activity also is good to join since you can extra and the other way of it is that you are promoting the project because a share can turn the project soft cap into its peak.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Well most of these airdrops are just created to get in more people involved into their crypto. Further with a motive that they would buy.
Whatever airdrop they give wont be worth much. Nothing to loose, but what sucks for me is that the entire telegram channel would be filled with junk, resulting in not able to follow good channels. So i stay away from them.
Real airdrop is when the entire distribution happens through it. Like DeepOnion distributed all the coins with 40 weeks of airdrops and now still continuing to support community members through VoteCentral airdrops(Smaller one compared to coins distribution airdrops). ATh was around 19$ and its at huge bargain now. Probably waiting for a big bull run due to various updates awaiting it.

I hope more legit coins would adopt this kind of airdrop model so the coins would be spread to winder range of people.
Pages:
Jump to: