Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 56. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:17:14 AM
Almost Airdop are useless and dont worth anything. You wont want to give away huge money for nothing. Some Big project maybe worth something like a cup of coffe, a meal or something. Do what you want because its free and from the air  Smiley
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 12:12:13 AM
in my mind, if It all depends on your luck. I have seen people who say that airdrops are useless and never bring good luck.
And also I myself have been involved in it But I never get anything from the airdrops
Activity: 185
July 14, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
I took after these declaration stations for a considerable length of time finishing them, You find that it requires a long investment to finish a couple of every day and afterward your wire gets full with pointless ICO channels, Only to discover months after the fact that lone some have endured their ICO and the rest have flopped, at that point the ones which do get past ICO need to list on a trade for them to be worth anything, Only at any point made a couple of dollars doing this, and time is short for the better ones.
Activity: 120
July 13, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
as long as it tries then it will be possible to earn profits, i often earn income from airdrop but for now many airdrop that do not produce ...
a very valuable time with the job because the airdrop does not need a lot of work so it's okay to fill the air passage and get additional income from airdrop ...
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:56:29 PM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!

So true man. When someone doing a job for months to get something in return and at the end there's nothing and the project disappears, that's Hella frustrating.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:55:59 PM
Frankly, the airdrop is too much, the community is extremely involved. One ominous, the reward of airdrop is too dull. If there is no ref, the bonus will not cover GAS if sold. Most benefit only to those who have team ref
modern airdrop is becoming more complicated and requires more time to participate and does not justify the time spent and the income received.
Activity: 14
July 13, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
yes it is! I do prefer airdrops vs bounties. im a newbie right now so I really cant join any bounty lol
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
I think if I get tired of the first air token I'm still a beginner I'm glad every new drop I have to follow but after I get the token and there is no place to exchange the air token I finally stop and prefer to follow the reward campaign program because the result is satisfactory and very large.
Activity: 658
July 13, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

In my personal opinion, Airdrop is worthless and unworthy of the time and effort you spend. I have participated in more than 7 Airdrop programs and have 3 programs are scams and require a lot of things to be able to get their tokens. I felt very upset and I participated in the bounty campaign. It was really profitable for me.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 13, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

Some of them will pay base on their promise but mostly it won't. It is hard to imagine that we are flooded by shit coins due to airdrops coins that have zero value in the market. I've been joining airdrops also before but once I've heard hacking of email adds because of that, then I'm stepping away from it.
Activity: 25
July 13, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Frankly, the airdrop is too much, the community is extremely involved. One ominous, the reward of airdrop is too dull. If there is no ref, the bonus will not cover GAS if sold. Most benefit only to those who have team ref
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 10:56:37 PM
Some may still be worth it to follow. For those of you who may have more leisure time can also follow airdrops. But for me that his spare time is limited, I think the less effective following the airdrops. Because an awful lot of airdrops are now absolutely no results. I am so wary.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Not all airdrops are worth it .. Other airdrop scam, and sometimes only thank you for your  efforts but no payment.unlike before the airdrop  is have great value even it's few token you receive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:45:41 PM
airdrop include the field that deserves to be done. However, it took the election and also be patient and precise airdrop to produce. because the field is too promising so much that utilizes the airdrop to seek personal gain or a scam. It's enough to make people think twice about joining the airdrop. the result is indeed a far cry from the bounty and also the risk of a huge scam. so it might have to be careful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:34:53 PM
for now the airdrop is no longer a as sweet as the first most of them are nonsense,
if only we get the token as promised most of them will become garbage tokens at MEW
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
i think airdrop is worth it cause you'll get profit just join their telegram or share their post, airdrop is the simplest way to get some money cause you have to do some small thing. there's many airdrop that being scammed but it doesn't matter cause you just need little time to do it so your time didn't waste at all.
Activity: 240
July 13, 2018, 10:04:10 PM
Not really, most of them never send you anything, its just a waste of your time usually.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
PriVCY 6th Airdrop
Absolutely to read the rules!
It is very important.
Do not be discouraged without being authenticated (Accepted)
The people of the management are confirmed properly.
As soon as possible if possible,
If you are interested, let's go to Discord.

https://discord.gg/2Pdkd4p
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Airdrop is also popular in crypto for earning fiat but not big as bounties, In bounties earning is much better than airdrop it is attended most of the participance. I thinks much worthy if you go to bounties.
Activity: 187
July 13, 2018, 09:51:15 PM
Yes you can get some money by participating in airdrop based on my experienced in Lympo airdrop and now a good token in the market. By choosing good airdrop will get you a some money and not wasting your time and effort by participating on it I suggest you before participating in airdrop just read its white paper and check the road map of an airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: