Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 58. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 11, 2018, 10:02:19 PM
I don't know which airdrop which is worth because as I heard from my friends, they collect much of airdrops but the price is really low so they cannot sell it right now. they need to hold in a long time before the price can increase higher and right now, they still searching for another airdrop that can give them a nice profit. I think they need to find one by one so they can find the good airdrops.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Absolutely it's not worht to join Smiley. You can see so many threads complain about airdrop out there. You should join bounty campaign or signature campaign in this forum only but don't try to waste your time by joining airdrop cause it's nothing but trash Smiley. You never can earn large amount of good token by joining airdrop only Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
my experience airdrop just register and participate in the telegram group channel it takes only a short time. but now there are many different I have stopped following the airdrop is long because there is no time to collect garbage tokens
I also do this, just join telegram channels and get telegram airdrops. This does not need any effort, so it worths participating.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Honestly, airdrops don't worth your time and work. But, you can try some of them, since it takes not much time and effort like bounties.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
Participating in airdrop does not benefit.
Therefore, there are really few encryption currencies worth the effort.

If the total number of issuances is very large and the currency with many airdrops also gets bigger after listing, if you can participate in the pre-sale ICO, such as not participating in such a pre-sale, there is meaning to participate in airdrop Is not it?
Activity: 62
July 11, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
I think Airdrop is still very potential, we should choose good project to do. help earn more income
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
my experience airdrop just register and participate in the telegram group channel it takes only a short time. but now there are many different I have stopped following the airdrop is long because there is no time to collect garbage tokens
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Airdrops can't pays our effort because of a very small amount of earning so i prefer to participate in bounty campaigns most specifically in signature because mostly signature campaign is with the higher rewards allocation.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

it's a waste of time, following airdrops, sending KYCs, making facebook reports and twitter reports every week for a very small fee. I think it's a waste of time. this is not worth the time you spend on the job
Activity: 115
July 11, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

No, Im not interested in any airdrop activities its because the amount we earn is too low and we can't even trade the bounty tokens due to its small amount and but with expensive transactions fees.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
July 11, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
Airdrop can sometimes create but because of the limited registration time it makes us forget the more profitable tasks of airdrop itself so for me is to follow the bounty better than the airdrop which is just a waste of time and sometimes token from airdrop rewarded with very low.
Activity: 188
July 11, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
i don't think airdrop worth it. mostly i can say we should keep doing bounty instead putting all our effort on airdrop that full of scam and low amount of token distribution
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
I would advise to engage in bounty campaigns, because for a long time, count a lot of coins, which you can then sell and make good money. Airdrops are not very popular now, because for 1 action comes 1 coin, which then can not be sold, since commissions are very large and the price of a coin is very low.
 For Bounty Records, I offer our service, details at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/autoreports-reports-for-bounty-campaignsfacebook-twitter-4568380. In one click, you can make a report to Twitter and Facebook simultaneously, or individually.
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
It's depend on the project, ICO's budget is great for distributing airdrops to be sure it's worth your tired and when it's time to give you a big deal when you follow their multi tasking. If you've got airdrops low budget you do not wonder if your share is small .. Thanks
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
July 10, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
In my own opinion if Airdrop is still worth it??? I positively believe that there are still high chance to gain coins that will be of big value in the future. Let's take for example the DeepOnion Airdrop, I myself joined 33 weeks of Airdrop, and very happy of the result. At first I thought that its a free money so why not give it a try, but when I joined the community it forever changed my outlook about cryptocurrency. I found a gem amidst all of the scam that came in my way, it thought me the value of giving something back to the humanity rather to think of getting a quick buck. I am still with DeepOnion though the  A.D. is long over for I believe in its vision, to bring back privacy to its stakeholders. If you have a spare time just try to engage with Airdrops because who knows you might found something that will change your life. DeepOnion.org try to give a glimpse.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:35:33 PM
it seems that for now airdrop is not worth much because the participants from airdrop too much and the supply of airdrop is also very limited so make the token that is given to the participants is not valuable at all.
Activity: 337
July 10, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
yes definitely! all of my funds is initially coming from airdrop after that i put it in a investment platform then reroll it. I have a huge gains then buy undervalued coins and sell it after 6-12months. However airdrop now is not better than before so i switch to try another job like translation, bounty and mods. This is my current job right now and this is the reason why i left my job and switch to become fulltime crypto enthusiast..
Activity: 111
July 10, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
In airdrop, you just need do very simple mission, like Like, share and comment post,... Time and effect for airdrop campaign not too much, so it reward usually small, too. But nowadays be carefully scam airdrop, they just want steal your information for sale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 10, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
I think not all airdrop is worth, 90% of the airdrop research ever airdrop many are not worth, that's why I do not like airdrop because the result of airdrop is worthless and worthless.
But that is based on your luck, sometimes you could get less and sometimes you are able to gain fortune, for me if something is "free" and doesn't require that much it is nice way to get something.
Activity: 105
July 10, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
If you want to earn some money, then AirDrop is sure to help you. The main thing is to select companies that have good prospects and will not close immediately after the release of the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: