Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 64. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
I do not encourage people to participate in airdrop. Because I've been involved in a lot of airdrop projects since the beginning of the year. But I never get anything from airdrop

Agree with your comments. I do not like airdrop, most of the 90% airdrop is a scam, and they just take advantage of us to join and follow their social networking channels.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
The time to complete an airdrop is very short. I don't think this is a waste of time because some airdrops still allow us to get a small amount of revenue. On the contrary, some bounty tasks that will take weeks or months to complete will eventually disappear. This is the most time-wasting thing!

Do not forget the important point... And what do you do with those coins you got from the air drops. Well, they're on your wallet and then? To bring them to the exchange, you have the minimum breeds to sell. You have to buy some coins to sell everything at once.... Therefore, this is not always the best option in contrast to the bounty.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 03, 2018, 04:02:51 AM
It is all depends on your luck. I have seen people who were telling that airdrop are useless and they even can't get 10 bucks though they participate in every airdrop they see.
Others are telling that they were getting more than 40 bucks out of one. So I guess there is no one answer to this question
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 03, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Well sometimes no and sometimes yes because we can not say how much the airdrops value are in USD but mostly in reality the airdrops of every bounties I know distributed there coins in the price that is fair not to low not to high because it is still depends on the total tokens that the ICO gathered that will be divided on the percentage that team talk about.

I would say that the amount of token that is from the airdrop should be at-least in the dollars price of 15 USD to 25 USD and more because If your only into airdrops and lets say the token from airdrop has an USD amount in 3-6 USD it is not worth of an exchange because of the fee(base on what I know from previous transactions) is worth 3 to 5 USD.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

If you don't want to waste your time then don't join Airdrops which asks you to submit your KYC. They maybe not scam but they are just time wasting. You will get 2-10$ for giving your 1 hour. And even here you are not sure that you will get rewarded or not.

Yes, it is possible to make some money and sometime big money too.There was are many airdrops where i earned more than 40$.

You can find list of airdrops on my site: https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
or Bounty section of this forum.
where can u find those airdrop camp? please guide me
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

follow the airdrop program I think the cost is small, because the work is very simple. but do not know for the time to come
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 02, 2018, 06:17:45 PM
I do not encourage people to participate in airdrop. Because I've been involved in a lot of airdrop projects since the beginning of the year. But I never get anything from airdrop
Activity: 322
July 02, 2018, 06:00:38 PM
Taking part in Airdrop no effort is not necessary, just registering. Everything that gives money is worth attention.
Joining the airdrop is very straightforward. But I do not think we only need complete the registration work. Because we will have to complete the tasks that the airdrop campaign offers such as twitter tracking, telegram participation
Activity: 261
July 02, 2018, 05:44:12 PM
Yes of course. In 2017, I made $ 300 when I joined Polymath airdrop, and in 2018, I made $ 1200 with the Hydro project. So I think airdrop is also a job earning a lot of money
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I only joined the airdrop when I was free. To participate in an airdrop campaign will take about 3-5 minutes. So I think the unemployed can spend the whole day getting involved in hundreds of airdrop campaigns
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 02, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
I have seen some people earn a lot of money from Airdrops, the last coin I have seen this is Hydro. Unfortunately, I missed that.  Undecided
You're right. Hydrogen is a huge surprise for those who participate in airdrop. I participated in the hydrogen project airdrop campaign from January 2018. And I earned $ 600 with hydrogen airdrop
Activity: 308
July 02, 2018, 05:36:40 PM
I will never join the airdrop campaign. Because we will never receive tokens from airdrop campaigns. It's better to spend that time on the bounty campaign
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
I think it's worth cause for an easy earning way like joining airdrop so earn few dollars from each airdrop is still fine IMO Smiley). But for me, I don't wanna join any airdrop cause I don't like it beside there are so many scam airdrops. On the other hands I don't think there is any good potential tokens that you guys can get from airdrop so I only join bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
July 02, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
I would say at the moment most Airdrops  are just  a waste of time , there is of course some exceptions, there is big projects offering Airdrop that I would definitely join, but I wouldn't recommend joining every Airdrop you see, you will end up getting couple of dollars at best that you can't even sell due to high transaction fees of DEX exchanges .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

Keep in mind whatever getting as a free will not perfect one at all anytime this is applicable for crypto community members all. So if you get the airdrop free tokens most of that are not good as I see the people review about the Airdrop so far.

Then if you want to make the money with the tokens best choice you need to do with the bounties by helping the project promote to all the places.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 02, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
I am glad this was brought up. i followed these announcement channels for months completing them, You find that it takes a long time to complete a few per day and then your telegram gets full with useless ICO channels, Only to find out months later that only some have made it through their ICO and the rest have failed, then the ones which do get through ICO need to list on an exchange for them to be worth anything, Only ever made a few dollars doing this, and time is short for the better ones
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
July 02, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

My experience with the airdrop program is always disappointing, not because of the value of the coin, but the amount of coins it receives.
Although the value of a small coin if the amount given a lot, then it will still be worth. Every airdrop program that I follow, there is never a good value so that the coins can not be sold because of the small amount, so I switched to bounty program at this time.
Activity: 96
July 02, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

If you don't want to waste your time then don't join Airdrops which asks you to submit your KYC. They maybe not scam but they are just time wasting. You will get 2-10$ for giving your 1 hour. And even here you are not sure that you will get rewarded or not.

Yes, it is possible to make some money and sometime big money too.There was are many airdrops where i earned more than 40$.

You can find list of airdrops on my site: https://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/
or Bounty section of this forum.
Yeah 2-10$ for 1 hour, and after that? You need ETH to transfer to exchanges, where you can sell it, and ETH to transfer to your wallet. What's left?
Activity: 79
July 02, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
I'm currently following the PRiVCY project that is Airdrop-based.
Personally I believe Airdrops are much better than ICOs. You can have your coins without invest money into it, but just "believing" into the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:35:26 PM
I am bounty for about 7 months and I am following the airdrop. But because of the airdrop, my Ethereum wallet is garbage. for example sending you $ 5 token or coin. But this is sending according to ICO price. they are at least 100% hurt when they go to the stock market. So you have 3 dollars or less. So I do not participate in airdrop and do not recommend
Pages:
Jump to: