Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 57. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Good with new people and those little capital. For example I only spend 5 minutes to have $ 6 with 3 minutes to invite others and have $ 3. And I earned $ 36 for 35 minutes. Not a bad number right? With that I can do many projects in parallel and I can get up to $ 100 a day
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

I observe, who follow Airdrop most people who just joined here or those who have spare time to join Airdrop. a lot of successful Airdrops, about the results from Airdrop I think that's enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 09:24:03 PM
Participated in more than 50 airdrops, it came about 20 dollars for half a year. So I don't know if it's worth to spend more time for this. Although some airdrops gave more money than the bounty campaigns

Still worth in sometimes having receiving airdrops because its simple task to be work on going to make earn not so big but can valuable in a future. and of coures its definitely profitable soon as the value of market will increases.
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
They are worth it, you could get like 5 bucks or 100 USD, that's the thing, some of them say exactly what amount they are going to pay, but their tokens fluctuate once they are released and as a consequece their value too.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
Now airdrop don't worth doing why because a lot of scammers are everywere creating fake Project's after participating in the airdrop the token you will receive will worth no value.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Airdrop is one of the good source of extra profits aside from bounties. Airdops are also profitable if you are participate more airdops however there is a disadvantages in joining airdops like it has a little bit of earnings that you can get. Unlike bounty campaign you could get more reward because bounty have almost big allocation.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
I explained to you in this way that even if I don't do the airdrop, my time is wasted, because I will choose to sleep, watch TV, and play online! Although airdrops are not 100% profitable, at least it is a way to make money!
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

You can earn token quickly with airdrop, but there are too many airdrop is scam. You need to select carefully before joining them. Look for more information at website, icobench, icodrop, whitepaper. Good luck !
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 12, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
actually, I don't take too serious with the airdrops because I am more interested with the bounty depend the airdrops. in the bounty, we can earn a big amount of token and we can wait that token is getting the list in the exchange. maybe there are any good airdrops that are worth to get but so far, I see that the price of airdrops is down too deep and sometimes the airdrop token doesn't have a price.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
i'm not opt for to take part in airdrop as it's now not really worth for the reason that income we earn is very small evaluate to any bounty campaigns. So we must consciousness on bounty campaigns in preference to collaborating in any airdrop sports.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

I do not even know what to tell you.
I participated in many airdrops, and earned only a penny.
Although I heard that some earn well.
You can try, and then decide to take part further or not.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
I appreciate my time and participate only in really cool airdrop. I do not see the point of participating in all the airdrop. Then in the purse a heap of garbage that nobody needs. Of my experience of 100 airdrops 10 you will be paid something.And do not think that this is a large amount.From 1 to 10 $.Last year my friend for airdrop was given 300$.This is the only case when there was such a payment.More such cases I have not heard.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
I participated in over 100 airdrops bt earned only 30 USD. I believe that you can make a lot of money from airdrops but only if you are committed to that job. You have to build your profiles on social networks and only in that case you can earns decent money. I was participating only in Telegram airdrops, and that is not enough.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Participated in more than 50 airdrops, it came about 20 dollars for half a year. So I don't know if it's worth to spend more time for this. Although some airdrops gave more money than the bounty campaigns
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
July 12, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
Follow free distribution now seems a new job, check this fresh article on coindesk about it.
 https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-bounty-hunting-is-offering-a-way-out-of-poverty/
Airdrop are one of the best way to receive free token, never distributed before, with less effort and no risk.
They are always an important tool for developers that want create a new basis for a project.

Well as of this time last year; airdrop was the best thing that could have happened to you;  but now a days airdrop are not worth your time
It's true, most of airdrop are just a waste of time (because token will never get distributed) but there are some hidden gems capable to remunerate all efforts Wink
Just as example 3/100 airdrop worth more than 100$ - 1/100 airdrop worth more than 1000$ .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
Well as of this time last year; airdrop was the best thing that could have happened to you;  but now a days airdrop are not worth your time
Activity: 156
July 12, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Yes I think Airdrop is good enough to make a profit but I do not think it's as big as the profit you get from bounty,
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
July 12, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I do not consider airdrop something valuable, because a lot of deception, very few people actually pay, and who pays - very little goes out
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
If there's no obtaining of personal information, joining an airdrop is a good start in crypto for free. Some projects might be just trash and some are worth it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

it's a waste of time, following airdrops, sending KYCs, making facebook reports and twitter reports every week for a very small fee. I think it's a waste of time. this is not worth the time you spend on the job

Are there really people who send their KYC papers for an airdrop? To receive tokens that most of the time are worthless? It's incomprehensible
Pages:
Jump to: