Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 2. (Read 1929 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I can't wait to get my merch from the sticker contest. Should be here just before christmas

We really appreciate all of your support! We are going to be shipping the remaining prizes out in the coming days.
copper member
crazy new partnerships. Global ambassador program looks very very interesting as well

We really appreciate all of your support & time!  Smiley The community has been beyond amazing. We feel our community is the single best advocates for the platform!
Activity: 104
Activity: 55
This is so dope. I love this project so much

the telegram is one of the better ones. Admins are friendly, we que games together everynight
Activity: 48
I can't wait to get my merch from the sticker contest. Should be here just before christmas
Activity: 43
Just shared this in my channel! Great airdrop, Ludos, hope it helps you grow your project!

Wink
Activity: 38
 crazy new partnerships. Global ambassador program looks very very interesting as well
copper member
one of the last decent projects. I am so excited for the ICO. LUD tokens haven't been given a value yet so who knowss......

Thank you so much! We appreciate it.
copper member
When is the next airdrop? I saw some posts in airdrop channels but I've already done the token challenge

We greatly appreciate the support.

At the moment we only have our Token Challenge and Essay Contest! Smiley

Token Challenge: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511

Essay Contest: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/wanted-blockchain-visionaries-with-perceptive-and-prescient-predictions-e2a948f9b253

We also just announced the winners of our most recent Sticker Contest! We had some incredible entries with a lot of humor!

Link: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-sticker-gif-contest-winners-b6f693c8b69a

Activity: 74
Everyone do the ambassador program. Great way to spread the word and get everyone involved around Ludos  Tongue
copper member
I've joined the challenge. Pretty easy. Any news on when can we withdraw our tokens? Or I guess it's happening after ICO?

Thank you so much! We have an amazing community. As per usual, you will be able to withdraw your tokens after the ICO Smiley
copper member
I saw that you have changed your Token Challenge a little bit so now we can earn even more than $10 worth of tokens. This can just make me even more happy about it

Thank you so much!  Smiley
copper member
Just shared this in my channel! Great airdrop, Ludos, hope it helps you grow your project!

Thank you so much! Our community and the support has been amazing!  Smiley
copper member
This is so dope. I love this project so much

Amazing Support!  Smiley We have the best community!
copper member
new airdrop challenge. last one was so easy.

We are so grateful for our amazing community Smiley!
Activity: 41
one of the last decent projects. I am so excited for the ICO. LUD tokens haven't been given a value yet so who knowss......

Smiley so hyped
Activity: 44
I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

I'm so ready. It will be dope to be able to do this with everyone i know. Large scale with the global ambassador program
Activity: 46
Activity: 54
When is the next airdrop? I saw some posts in airdrop channels but I've already done the token challenge
Pages:
Jump to: