Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 8. (Read 1929 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?

Good question, I wanted to ask the same thing.Can we join both token challange and sticker contest?
And also if we miss this token challange will it be another one?
As I am new to this project i just need to ask you how do I get the tokens, I assume that is after the challange is done?

We really appreciate the support. You are right, you are able to join both the token challenge as well as the sticker contest. Make sure you refer all of your friends and spread the word of Ludos! There might be another token challenge, but who knows...

The tokens will be after the ICO. We will announce the dates of the ICO soon.
copper member
will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?

We really appreciate the support. Yes you are, we recommend you refer your friends as well to support Ludos! The terms & rules are available on the pages for each respective challenge. As always, it's about the spirit of the competition (we keep a close eye on entries to make sure they are all legitimate).
copper member
Activity: 55
going to do this later tonight. Is there a limit on many friends/etc I can invite? the top five prizes are pretty crazy
Activity: 80
awesome activity dudes  Grin token challange and sticker contest,
although my question is are you planing to do something in the same area for the developers??
i mean it will be really excited to see the potential developers.  Shocked
Activity: 55
Done this token challange and waiting ,are you planing do more of those ?
and when you will you be on the public sales?
Activity: 51
I don;t really understand what you tried you explain up there.Any one can help me understand how all this challange go?
thank you in advance.
Activity: 50
This challange is a good deal,but theres one thing I don't seem to understand,how many referrals we are allowed to make??
Activity: 45
New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.
Activity: 47

Good question, I wanted to ask the same thing.Can we join both token challange and sticker contest?
And also if we miss this token challange will it be another one?
As I am new to this project i just need to ask you how do I get the tokens, I assume that is after the challange is done?
Activity: 48
Activity: 43
I am going to do this, the sticker contest & i entered the airdrop from a bit before, will pm in channel
Activity: 38
copper member
how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?

You will be able to exchange the $LUD tokens on an exchange, as soon as we will be listed.

I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?

We still have a lot of surprises for you! Smiley You can keep up to date with all the announcements by joining our Telegram community, at https://t.me/LudosProtocol, or on our Medium blog, at https://medium.com/ludos-protocol. We're also available on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and many more.

Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??

You will be able to convert them into fiat or other token as soon as we will be listed on an exchange. As for what you can actually do with them, you can check out our whitepaper, at: https://ludos.one/PDF/ludos.pdf
Activity: 38
Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??
Activity: 52
I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?
Activity: 47
Token challage done,ill try my luck with this sticker contest.TBH if you guys keep it like this with contests and challanges im sure you will lure people and you keep your community intrigued and interested.Good job Ludos!
Activity: 22
done this, doing the sticker challenge next for the cool merch
Activity: 45
WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!

They're going big indeed,you shoudl check their investers or check their daily/weekly updates on the project.Im doing it and i have to say this project looks promising,plus they are trying to feed their community with token challanges and now this sticker contest(wich in my opinion its pretty interactive and fun.)
Nice Ludos, keep it up like this,im sure in 2 years you will be big!
Activity: 44
how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?
Pages:
Jump to: