Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 7. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I missed the airdrop but did the token challenge and im going to do the sticker contest in cs tonight
Activity: 47

We really appreciate the support. The token challenge finishes at the end of 2018. The sticker contest finishes on the last day of November 2018.

Thats great actually,stll have time to tell my friends about the token challange Cheesy.
Ludos a good project, worth spreading the word about it.
copper member
Activity: 84
are those still on going. talking about the token challange and sticker contest.??

We really appreciate the support. The token challenge finishes at the end of 2018. The sticker contest finishes on the last day of November 2018.
copper member
Token challange done,
nice job with the stickers contest,but not for me tho cause im not that good at drawing,you have intriguing prizes.
although good luck for the contestants. Grin Grin Grin
cant wait to see the stickers.
overall Ludos your doing a nice job with this tokens give away for the community.

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
copper member
i understood that we'll get the tokens when the ICO concludes so that means just about then you will share a list for tokens exchange or earlier?

We appreciate the support and interest! We can't comment on one exchanges or the like for the moment.
copper member
okay so i have a question LUD tokens we can get from the token challange can invest them in the project? or like convert them and then invest?

Welcome to Ludos Protocol Smiley! The tokens you receive from the challenge will be Ludos tokens (LUD). You will already be invested in the project!
copper member
I like your content,done the token challange looking for more of those or for more interactive activities!
As is this is a game related project I can say "GG" Ludos. Grin

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 38
will i be able to use my reward lud to buy games on launch?
copper member
going to do this later tonight. Is there a limit on many friends/etc I can invite? the top five prizes are pretty crazy

We really appreciate the support Smiley! You are able to invite up to five friends, but we, of course, they can invite their friends!
copper member
awesome activity dudes  Grin token challange and sticker contest,
although my question is are you planing to do something in the same area for the developers??
i mean it will be really excited to see the potential developers.  Shocked

We really appreciate the support. We would love to do something for developers but admittedly that is a little bit more difficult given the variations in languages, contribution types, etc. We greatly value our developers and we are always looking for ways to support and engage with them as much as possible.

We have some ideas which we working through at the present moment. We welcome any ideas the community might have!
copper member
Done this token challange and waiting ,are you planing do more of those ?
and when you will you be on the public sales?

We really appreciate the support. Our best recommendation is to join the telegram community and you'll be the first to find out about exclusive challenges and future possibilities  Grin

We haven't finalized our dates yet for the public sale, but our pre-sale is ongoing at the moment and open to the public. Send me a PM if you would like to know more details.
Activity: 45
Done,
please do more of those challanges.you make us happy Grin
Activity: 55
can we use those $10 on your platform ?
Activity: 68
are those still on going. talking about the token challange and sticker contest.??

Activity: 66
Token challange done,
nice job with the stickers contest,but not for me tho cause im not that good at drawing,you have intriguing prizes.
although good luck for the contestants. Grin Grin Grin
cant wait to see the stickers.
overall Ludos your doing a nice job with this tokens give away for the community.
Activity: 51
 i understood that we'll get the tokens when the ICO concludes so that means just about then you will share a list for tokens exchange or earlier?
Activity: 22
I don;t really understand what you tried you explain up there.Any one can help me understand how all this challange go?
thank you in advance.

Welcome to Ludos! The token challenge is very similar to other bounty campaigns you might have done in the past. If you sign up your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc), join our Telegram Channel and participate in our community you will be rewarded with Ludos Tokens at the ICO with notional values pegged to USD values listed in the token rules.

Keep in mind you are able to refer your friends and earn even more! We are trying to support and give back to our amazing community as they are what really drives Ludos!

p.s; there is an additional Thanksgiving Challenge if you join the telegram channel and find the details
Activity: 50
okay so i have a question LUD tokens we can get from the token challange can invest them in the project? or like convert them and then invest?
Activity: 58
I like your content,done the token challange looking for more of those or for more interactive activities!
As is this is a game related project I can say "GG" Ludos. Grin
copper member
This challange is a good deal,but theres one thing I don't seem to understand,how many referrals we are allowed to make??

The support is amazing and more than we could have ever imagined Smiley! You are able to refer up to five friends per person, but keep in your mind your friends can refer their friends.
Pages:
Jump to: