Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 3. (Read 1929 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
new airdrop challenge. last one was so easy.

We really appreciate the support! There is a new essay contest available and we just launched our Ludos Protocol Global Ambassadors program!
Activity: 68
I've joined the challenge. Pretty easy. Any news on when can we withdraw our tokens? Or I guess it's happening after ICO?
Activity: 44
I saw that you have changed your Token Challenge a little bit so now we can earn even more than $10 worth of tokens. This can just make me even more happy about it
copper member

Stay tuned! Who knows what could happen Smiley!

Lol would be great tho' Cheesy I am really into your project guys  Cheesy Cheesy

It's this kind of amazing support which makes our community so special! Smiley
copper member
idk about the essay contest i saw in the channel earlier, idk anyone who would want to write a full essay for merchandise

Wink
copper member
one of the last legit projects where we might actually see returns on time spent doing bounty...

Thank you so much! We really appreciate all of your and the community's support Smiley!
Activity: 49
Just shared this in my channel! Great airdrop, Ludos, hope it helps you grow your project!
copper member
one of the last legit projects where we might actually see returns on time spent doing bounty...

We have an amazing community are incredibly grateful!
Activity: 59
This is so dope. I love this project so much
Activity: 44
new airdrop challenge. last one was so easy.
copper member
easy bounty cash, sound project

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley
copper member

We really appreciate the support! Smiley We are working incredibly hard to create the best company and infrastructure possible!
copper member
easy bounty cash, sound project

We really appreciate the support! Smiley
Activity: 47

Stay tuned! Who knows what could happen Smiley!

Lol would be great tho' Cheesy I am really into your project guys  Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
submitted another sticker for the sticker contest; so mint

We just announced our winners!  Smiley Check out announcement channel and blog for more details!
Activity: 74
I am so hyped for when i win the sticker contest, i must have had the best submission
copper member
Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?

That is actually a good question,I wanted to ask the same thing.
Have you guys decided over the winners ? Grin Grin Grin

We will post the results across all of our social media as per usual. Our Telegram community will likely receive the information first! We will post the results tomorrow or in the coming days!
copper member
Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?

We really appreciate the support! Smiley We will announce the results tomorrow or in the coming days. We need to contact the winners and find out what exactly everybody would like.
Activity: 42
waiting for merch to ship from the sticker contesttttt
Activity: 54
Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: