Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 9. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Cheers good people!
I signed up and I did all the challanges I could.You doing great guys.
Good luck the ICO!
copper member
Activity: 84
They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.

Thanks for the support, Everned! Please share the token challenge with your friends for a chance to earn more  Cheesy
Activity: 42
They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.
Activity: 45
WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!
Activity: 22
Amazing, done. Sign up was super easy. The team are well qualified and Softbank/DU capital are huge partners.
copper member

Sticker & Gif Contest Has Been Announced!

For those who are looking to pick up even more LUD, please check out our Sticker & Gif Contest:
https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/calling-all-graphic-designers-your-chance-to-win-lud-70a2fdbb28eb
copper member

Ludos is giving away over $10 in FREE TOKENS per person!

Taking part is easy!
All you have to do is register your details at ludos.one/token-challenge and complete the challenges.

Each challenge completed will unlock $1 in LUD tokens.

The rules are simple:
  • You get one entry for each social network you join, plus another for referring your friends.
  • Each entry brings you $1 in LUD tokens. The more entries you collect, the bigger the rewards!
  • Play fair! Registration is limited to one per person up to a maximum of 3,000 people. Those found to have registered under multiple aliases will be banned.
  • Engagement in the community is mandatory to complete the Telegram entry. Posts should be thoughtful, polite and constructive to the conversation. Copy pasting or non-sensical messages will not count.
  • Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Bounty Channel.
Pages:
Jump to: