Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 4. (Read 1929 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
wouldn't be great if you guys would make a christmas challange like "how Ludos chrismtas tree would look like"  Grin Grin

Stay tuned! Who knows what could happen Smiley!
copper member
New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold

That's amazing to hear! Stay tuned Shocked
Activity: 55
I have to have won, i did the star wars one
Activity: 48
So pumped! They said the sticker contest winners will be announced on monday, I'm ready

I have to have a winner, I sent the picture with the lambo in force with ludos on the side
Activity: 43
who is the airdrop/bounty people you used for this?
Activity: 38
So pumped! They said the sticker contest winners will be announced on monday, I'm ready
copper member
I have done all of the contests, so far, I might do the essay contest idk.

When will the LUD tokens from the ddex airdrop be distributed/arrive in my wallet?

We really appreciate the support!  Smiley You should expect your tokens to arrive between the 9-22nd of December. The Airdrop with DDEX closed on the 9th of November and we will distribute tokens within 30 business days.
Activity: 59
I have done all of the contests, so far, I might do the essay contest idk.

When will the LUD tokens from the ddex airdrop be distributed/arrive in my wallet?
copper member
I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

indeed Ludos looks  strong I cant wait for the ICO  Grin Grin Grin
Hurry up with the ICO guys! Cool Cool

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We are working as hard as possible.
copper member
Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin

Indeed we need more of those!
You keep us/the community happy !
You are doing a good job.

Thank you so much, the community is amazing Grin!
Activity: 45
probably the only actual bounty which will come to anything
Activity: 74
idk about the essay contest i saw in the channel earlier, idk anyone who would want to write a full essay for merchandise
copper member
Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin

Amazing! We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 41
one of the last legit projects where we might actually see returns on time spent doing bounty...
copper member
I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?

ya. Token challenge is the end of the year

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Activity: 42
easy bounty cash, sound project
Activity: 41
sticker contest finishes tomorrow night
copper member
New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold

Stay tuned Smiley! There could be some interesting things coming soon
Activity: 38
submitted another sticker for the sticker contest; so mint
Activity: 66
Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?

That is actually a good question,I wanted to ask the same thing.
Have you guys decided over the winners ? Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: