Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 6. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme
copper member
Activity: 84
lol guys we want more challanges
there are fun  Grin Grin good work Ludos .

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...
copper member
so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

bro that is what I understood as well,
but if I am not mistaken some guy( I don't if it was an official admin ) said that we can earn more.
how? or is it even true?

We really appreciate the support. I am not sure where you heard that. Each individual is able to earn up to $10 from a maximum of 10 entries per user. We recommend inviting your friends and sharing the opportunity with them. Our Sticker Contest in the telegram channel is in full swing and definitely not something to miss out on.
Activity: 43
When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?
copper member
so let me get this straight the max we can earn is $10 reffering 5 friends and each refferal $1 that means we get free $5 anyway just for join the challange?
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We also have our Sticker contest going on. I would recommend you check out our telegram for further details and to get an idea of the high qualities entries we have had already.
I managed to complete the sticker challange I hope you will like it.\
we need more of those !!!pretty fun.
Activity: 47
I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.
Activity: 58
lol guys we want more challanges
there are fun  Grin Grin good work Ludos .
Activity: 68
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool

bro that is what I understood as well,
but if I am not mistaken some guy( I don't if it was an official admin ) said that we can earn more.
how? or is it even true?
Activity: 80
lool thats awesome a huge give away from you  Grin Grin Cool
Activity: 55
can we use those $10 on your platform ?

Welcome to Ludos! You can yes, you will receive $10 worth of LUD after the ICO.

Great thanks Admind  Grin Grin
Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 51
Is the thanksgiving challenge over already?

It was a thanksgiving challange ?
didn't really know about it,where i can findd it ?
copper member
Done,
please do more of those challanges.you make us happy Grin

We really appreciate the support!
copper member
Done,
please do more of those challanges.you make us happy Grin

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
copper member
can we use those $10 on your platform ?

Welcome to Ludos! You can yes, you will receive $10 worth of LUD after the ICO.
Activity: 50
done.
but allthough i am curious now how you will decide the winners of the stickers contest?
Dudes,ive done the token challange, i am struggling with the stickers contest tho'.Anyone have the pleasure to land a hand with some photoshop tricks please?
Activity: 44
Is the thanksgiving challenge over already?
Activity: 42
I have done the challenge
Activity: 46
going to do later, is there any bonus for referring friends to the sticker challenge?
Pages:
Jump to: