Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON - page 5. (Read 1929 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Guys the results for the sticker contest where we can see if you share them or where can we check when you will post them?
Activity: 55
wouldn't be great if you guys would make a christmas challange like "how Ludos chrismtas tree would look like"  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 84
I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?

We really appreciate the support Smiley! You are right, the token challenge finishes at the end of the year.
Activity: 50
Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin

Indeed we need more of those!
You keep us/the community happy !
You are doing a good job.
Activity: 80
Was so easy to complete the token challange, it tottally worth $10!  Grin Grin
copper member
I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme

That's a good idea. Stay tuned to the telegram community and medium blog just in case something appears in your christmas stocking.
Activity: 59
I am going to try and enter the sticker contest before friday, the token challenge we have until beginning of next year?

ya. Token challenge is the end of the year
copper member
When is the next challenge? Are we going to see a christmas theme like we had for thanksgiving?

We really appreciate the support Smiley! The Thanksgiving contest was a lot of fun and we saw some amazing entries. I would highly recommend staying tuned to see what happens. There are a couple of major holidays to the project coming up in the near future. It could be a fantastic time before the ICO to be in the community telegram and paying attention to our weekly updates on our blog.
Activity: 44
New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.

That would be so dope if there was a link up with wow. I would 1000% help ludos if they gave me some in game gold
Activity: 74
Ludos is probably one of the last tokens to list with big support, im waiting
copper member
I managed to complete the sticker challange I hope you will like it.\
we need more of those !!!pretty fun.

We really appreciate the support Smiley! We have seen some amazing entries as of late. The contest is only open until the end of the month, so now is the perfect time to enter and pick up some amazing merchandise if you win!
Activity: 46
Is there going to be any paid ambassador programs for the people who invite and promote ludos more?

I'm a huge fan of the project, the telegram has been amazing in the past few days
copper member
I managed to complete the sticker challange I hope you will like it.\
we need more of those !!!pretty fun.

We do! It was absolutely amazing and one of the best we have seen so far Smiley!
Activity: 55
would be nice if you guys hold a christmas challage
maybe the community can help you guys with ideas,
Activity: 66
Lol guys the Thanksgiving challange has ended?
I knew about it but i forgot to check it out  Cry Cry
copper member
I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

We really appreciate the support Smiley! It's amazing that everybody is so excited!
Activity: 51
I think Ludos is "strong" factor in the market as nowdays it is really down lately.

indeed Ludos looks  strong I cant wait for the ICO  Grin Grin Grin
Hurry up with the ICO guys! Cool Cool
Activity: 50

We appreciate the support Smiley! We strongly recommend you stay up to date with the latest weekly blog and the occurrences in the telegram group. We had a special Thanksgiving contest which you might have seen! There are a few more major holidays just around the corner...

You had a Thanksgiving contest? T_T
i didn't know about it.If you said about it on telegram thats probably why i missed it, okay thats it i am joining you on telegram as well.
maybe you will have a christmas contest ??
Activity: 47
I want to see a christmas contest; I have some really funny ideas. I could do some cool in game things to tie in with the christmas theme

A christmas contest would be great actually, I am with for this one man  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: