Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 18. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The goals are considerably good to make transaction cheap and fast and it can be a success if find a way to sustain it other than  etherium network. I done properly yeah it will be good project.
Activity: 441
Merit: 14
How many people can join the airdrop?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
this project looks very promising, the world is fast changing especially when cryptocurrency came in and a token that facilitates the transfer of generated funds from generation to generation is a welcome idea and I will support such project. Good luck dev team.
Activity: 434

Use ETH platform in the community, I have heard of this idea but first saw someone implement and scaling
Activity: 87
We can see from the leafs how tall will the tree grow, all the best just donated you guys my best wishes and prayera all the best.
Activity: 4
nice! pls list alfa on yobit and mercatox exchange. lets go to the moon
Activity: 52
I wish you good luck.
PS: suggestion: invest more efforts to make marketing material look attractive
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
From the beginning I could not see as others saw I could not bring my passion from a common spring.  Maybe this time will make a memory worthy of attention.  Good luck to all and to all the best wishes.

thank you so much for best wishes.
we might take some time to make this project become reality. i want perfection on every aspect. hopefully we can give our best Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
From the beginning I could not see as others saw I could not bring my passion from a common spring.  Maybe this time will make a memory worthy of attention.  Good luck to all and to all the best wishes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
so this will be a multi blockchain wallet ? to hodl many tokens inside the platform ? that would be good
Activity: 164
Which exchanges are you aiming for? Also are you planning to have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 42
This project make me to refresh my mind, what a great project and I hope the project will success. I wish this project can promote with Instagram.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
When will website be available?  It would be good if we had more information about your project besides road map.
Activity: 14
This is a wonderful project, according to the platform  lay down which says "with ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster".
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Think ALFA project concept is very interesting. If will make hold of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster,its really good news to us, i wish it will be successful
Activity: 112
⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable
Hi! Is there will be a social media bounty? By the way i joined airdrop.
Telegram user @Ther3dh4t thanks for accepting
Activity: 101
This project is very promising and i will like to be part of the investor. please let me know i can contribute to the success of this project
Activity: 62
The supply is great. I'll wait for the whitepaper. Additionally, I think it's a good idea to list on the following exchanges:
EtherDelta
Mercatox.

Where is the team based out of?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I know that you will provide more information about this token after you've gather more ideas whoever's going to join the community. I'm hoping for the best of this token.
Activity: 56
Get your share of the future
You will provide more information about this token after you've gather more ideas whoever's going to join the community. I'm hoping for the best of this token.
Pages:
Jump to: