Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 19. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
ALFA token is looking good with very low total supply of just 1 million only, project is looking innovative and unique, so looking forward to see this ALFA token at greater heights.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This sound good as you focus on team work in this project and eliminating or reducing the huddles of high transaction fees while ensuring a faster transaction. I will gladly follow up through devs stages of this project
Activity: 868
One of the things that I strongly believe in is to HODL and this project is aimed at the same thoughts so I am pretty sure that this will be a success in a long run. However, I do have a question, why do we have this token on an ETH platform? I mean, can we not make this a normal POS coin like others? The reason being that ETH transaction fee is way too high and not everyone would be happy paying those high transaction fees.

Other than that I am looking forward to this project and shall follow its success.
Activity: 327
Would be great if this one would take off - and let me know if I can be of any help with German translation!
Activity: 88
Is there any hope of getting the token for those that cant donate at the moment?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
WHAT is ALFA token?

All You Need To Know About ALFA avoid probate, and seamlessly transfer your assets to your heirs
The most important thing ALFA token are distribute fairly to all the people's who apply the airdrop.

With ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Alfa token will be listed or already listed on etherdelta?
great project devs Smiley were looking forward for more announcement Smiley thanks

we need a website before we can list this token in etherdelta.
we will be there , just hodl on Cheesy
Activity: 106
brand new project that aims to make the future of cyptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
Activity: 462
I want to be one of team player at least as a token holder.
Activity: 1
First post didnt go through but looks like an awesome project!!! In my airdrop form I put #649 but didnt work Sad
Activity: 42
this is really great! awesome project out there, not some sh*tcoin that will come and go sooner or later! this kind of project is the ones that needed a support from the community, because I know to myself that it will bloom in the near future! I will be the holder of this token as long as we landed on moon Smiley
here the spreadsheet for airdrop participants ,
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjKaGfxC1WLUKAL-PDgJ-X0nYtf2zbE0rAWy5l2PVSU/

we have more than 1800 people's applying the airdrop.
0.00051*1800=0.918 ethereum to make that happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Interesting but how would you be able to make money to support yourself?
Activity: 23
Sounds interesting, is the purpose of this project to create wills with smart contracts?
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Great project. I like the ideology of this token. Will be looking into this. Might even throw some coins if i see something good or an improvement. I still need a little push.

Hooe for the success of this project.
if you want the airdrop release ASAP , please consider to donate some for the project , thanks
DONATIONS EXTRA BONUS
0.01 ETH - 100 ALFA token
0.1 ETH - 500 ALFA token
0.5 ETH -  2500 ALFA token
1 ETH maximum - 5000 ALFA token
donation address : https://etherscan.io/address/0xe85304ffb8705946bec4926c9558d143887d12b1
etherscan.io
Ethereum Account 0xe85304ffb8705946bec4926c9558d143887d12b1
 you willl get extra ALFA coin if you make donations

thanks!
Activity: 37
Nice project with a lot of potentials. Any project that solve society problems is good to and Alpha is not exception.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
This looks like a one of promising projects, but I cant tell much about it because we dont have website nor whitepaper. I am waiting for it and then we will see real intentions of developers. What exchanges do you plan to be listed on? Will continue to watch your project prosperity. Best wishes in future!
Activity: 58
Lots of work to do but looks like a pretty cool project. I'm going to take a stab at some logo options for you. Cheers.
Activity: 574
With ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster, and of course this is not a one person project, I am in the crypto world and I'm involve too, so as everyone, I'm all in to make this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: