Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 20. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
it would be nice to add dates to the roadmap, and make the description more detailed to stand out well against the rest
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
if you manage to reduce the time for conducting transactions and create safe transactions - then your project will be successful
Activity: 602
looking forward for this project..hope there will be also a twitter bounty campaign.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ALFA is an interesting project !
Activity: 51
An interesting project but there are similar ones. WHy we should choose yours?
Activity: 10
Any dates in roadmap? GLuck
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Looking forward to see more details about the project.
If you could share some timeframe/roadmap of events that will be great.
Activity: 101
Great project but what makes you different fro mall those community token projects ?
Activity: 476

Hello! I have registered for Airdrop ALFA Token - Decentralized Assets Hodl.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello, looks interesting, when the airdrop will start?
Activity: 53
Work in the team can make everyone succeeded. The team should present whitepaper as soon as possible also make sure of availability of website. Social media campaigns can give project a good hype.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Interesting project. But why you didnt write any dates in your roadmap? could you update it please?
Activity: 273
Actually we need project like this, because all trading site already super slow.
We need faster place, faster gas with low cost, i'm going to support this project with all my heart!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Life is dangerous and this is important to transfer your assets to your heirs when something happens.
Activity: 58
 I really hope that eth block-chain network will be improved again and transaction fees will be lowered.   Can't wait to see how this will progress
Activity: 70
Nice project. Am expecting the best from this project
I hope great success of this project and is able to grow quickly because it was supported by a team that is already a professional in their respective fields and system programs that were very easy to understand.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I must say I am super excited with this ICO. Can't wait to see how this will progress. Another fantastic opportunity to make some monies. The folks this are absolutely awesome.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I hope great success of this project and is able to grow quickly because it was supported by a team that is already a professional in their respective fields and system programs that were very easy to understand.
Activity: 2
Community based and super low supply is such a great idea.  Looking forward for this project. Wish you luck!
Activity: 70
I'm so glad to join Assets Hodl - Airdrop, and also looking forward to get the bonus from this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: