Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 32. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Are you creating the website?
I want to see the roadmap and whitepaper.
Keep it up devs.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dear Dev

Looking forward to your project. Seems good. Wish you the best

regards
Balaji
Activity: 98
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
The number of supply is very small. Hope it will be the high cost token in next some months
Activity: 39
Its really good to read things like its good and fair distribution.  
Really love that.  But i want more information about the project .i would love to help
Thanks
Goodluck to the team behind this
Activity: 42
Even though no much information yet, i actually like one thing about this project, which is its just 1 million total supply.
That's pretty cool to me
Activity: 728
waiting for update information for this token,i'm interested
Activity: 224
Good job, best of luck . I wish you will be successfully ending this project .
Activity: 176
I am happy to join your project that looks a very promising project, hopefully this project is well developed and reaches its maximum peak
Activity: 56
This looks very interesting, nice creativity Dev. Will be looking forward to the success of this project
Activity: 304
Very low supplai dev,i'm sure this token to moon after distributed
Activity: 47
It really needs the help of the community so its for us to support this project.. And when everyone give participation, it will really come to success.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
I want you to clarify what to do. I do not understand as long as I read a thread.
Activity: 207
This project has some great goals.. I can't wait for the release of the whitepaper to know how you intend to fulfill them.
Activity: 336
Wow new great project is arrived i cant wait this project i love all the idea and the unique concept of this project and before that i will support your team and share all the new updates
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
Thanks to devs. Wish you luck
Activity: 56
The team is very active which is good.  My heir is only 4 years old , how do you guys handle this scenario?
Activity: 63
this project need a community and strong support system, hoping a lot of people will participate.
Activity: 96
amazing project and great idea good luck
Activity: 84
Nice to see dev chatting and communication here, wish you (and me) every success
Pages:
Jump to: