Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 30. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the way the Dev Team opened up on what they need,it brings joys to me to joined here
Activity: 182
Hi,

ALFA TOKEN
Yes, I really am attracted to the way you have a token.
I am very fond of seeing the white paper here
Really wish you luck.

thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 147
Janglisher('-')yay! 🇯🇵
Hi admin. It's good idea.
I fill form now. maybe I try Airdrop.

well., more 1 say... Thank you for SMT's avat Cheesy
I made translated SMT ANN. I'm Happy a little for see.

I looking forward this project. cheer.
Activity: 141
promising project good concept  goodjob dev hope it will succeed goodluck
Activity: 70
This project seems promising. I will support it!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looks like good project. Waiting for white paper and website.
Activity: 198
great project very interesting low supply expect for the good price
looking forward for this goodluck dev
Activity: 35
With ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.... This is all i needed to convince me about this project because its an answer to my desire.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great projekt and i wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 41
hello it looks intresting , at what stage is your project now when do you think it will be mature?
Activity: 378
The idea of trying to realize high-speed trading at low cost is wonderful. But need to see whitepapper and web site must be.
Activity: 50
This is a very wonderful project and there are many development directions, the amount of coin distribution to the market is not much, will create a fever and I joined
email:[email protected]
telegram:@acing67
thanks
Activity: 392
Always involved in projects where the main objective is the increase of the capital of depositors, and not their own gain.
this is one the great coin devs has ever made.
Activity: 350
As you said you will involve the community on Alfa project. There so many people interested people on crypto so I suggest you can make a vote campaign on which community will drop their suggestions and then let the community vote in which is good or not for the development of the project.
Activity: 42
ALFA Token
So interested project as Decentralized Asset Hodl
Low supply
Moon waiting you ALFA
Good luck
I thought this is an interesting coin concept.  Looking forward to more details to understand it better.
Activity: 16
Looks a promising project. It's supply is great but I want to know more about this project. I hope it will be a successful project. To be success it should follow a roadmap strictly. Good luck.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Total Supply: 1000000 I really like this project, you can expect a good price with the competent development of the project team of developers. Do you plan to attract any business to your project in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: