Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 29. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
look at the programs that have been presented hopefully this can all be a project with a high level of success and all members can result in this project and all get success
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I wonder how did you get the name ALFA. Does it mean anything? abbreviation or acronym? Anyway the idea is valid
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
  I will watch with interest the further development of your project, I expect to see a more detailed roadmap and the embodiment of your idea into life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Nice project and the concept is good!Something new. When the whitepper will launch ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
thank you so much guy's for supporting this project at early stage, i'm really glad i can "wake" something up here.
i already read all the questions above ,
bounty is our first priority , but before that we really concern about white paper and website then we move on to listing ALFA to exchanges .
let's make impossible happen guy's! stay with me.
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
i just like this concept  "everyone is Team players" with such a mentality community will be really involved and sucess will be just a matter of time .....
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
i would love to see how high this ALFA token will reach and how long people will hodl this assets of cryptocurrency. As mention, this cryptocurrency is cheaper and faster. Nice one dev. Good luck! Cheesy
Activity: 520
this looks like hope in the making because everyone in crypto world yearns for a decentralized system where every of our need can be met with the push of keyboard buttons in front of our computers. the advent of ALFA token will surely solve one section of these issues if successful. i support this project and i thank you for this rare opportunity.
Activity: 35
Need more information on the project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
A very interesting project,i hope this project will be succesfully.Good luck Dev
Activity: 53
This is really good considering the thought that crypto might not be passed on if owner is already gone. Hope this'll go successful and later on be known.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This project searching good i'm interested.  Will follow it. Whether You are on a Russian forum thread?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
new updates!!!

this is our introduction Road-map , once this roadmap complete we will announce the second one.
please make this happen!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Anyone can participate to this project as team members, sound interesting. Waiting for dev release website and whitepaper see what featurewill include on this project. RESERVED  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
A wonderful and clear project describes all the support and encouragement, Together we can succeed
Activity: 89
Am looking forward to the best outcome of this project and at same rendering my support to team members
Activity: 104
Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 742
waiting for more update on this project..goodluck
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I hope that you will succeed and you will not be another passing bet!
Activity: 28
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency.
I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone.
Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
So please update more information ASAP.

Good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: