Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 34. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
The project is great and i am willing to participate in order to gain a reward .
do drop in our telegram group and share your thought. Cheesy
Not fully understanding the scope of the project, but getting people involved and together can never really be a bad thing.
we still at very base level. we are shaping something. we would love you to be in our community and share your thought.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This project need more marketing, I see good successful project
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Nice project. the concept is good, all you need is the support of the community.
Activity: 336
Great project devs, I'll standby for the bounty program so that I can participate. Good luck to you !
What will be the goal of  this project?

the goal of this project , we aim not too high.
we just want to make new revolution of Bitcoin. hence we still under ERC20 token.
once we success we will create our very own ALGORITHM perhaps i say, or our private wallet.
nowadays , there are many project that similar to your project (in aspect of cheaper,faster) , so I think you should add more specific vision that will be a power to others. hope your project going bigger, good luck dev!
yes that why we need people like you to suggest us a idea, what the community wanted that not "here" yet.
 Grin
Activity: 34
Nice project Dev I will support.
Activity: 98
Your project looks like good but where is your roadmap?
Activity: 252
The project is great and i am willing to participate in order to gain a reward .
Activity: 77
Not fully understanding the scope of the project, but getting people involved and together can never really be a bad thing.
Are there more informations about the project? Github?

at the moment we still under ERC20 token code , once this project success we might change to new private blockchain wallet.
at the phase we need to look at all aspect , will the crypto community accept project like this?
Activity: 44
it is an interesting project..
good luck
Activity: 327
Nice project i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 70
Great project and development team goin.to expand as well...
Activity: 61
nowadays , there are many project that similar to your project (in aspect of cheaper,faster) , so I think you should add more specific vision that will be a power to others. hope your project going bigger, good luck dev!
Activity: 295
Very interesting and good idea, go to the moon
Activity: 266
This project needs an active and stronger community support.  More marketing tactics needed to capture the interest of crypto enthusiasts. Goodluck ALFA.
Activity: 240
A very good project and I am interested to see its progress. Good luck Devs
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Great project with great roadmap and white. I think you should have a website too.
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future.
I look forward to an active report for the community.
I wish the success of this project.
Activity: 74
this is a good project and I am very interested to join in this project and I have referred many friends to make ALFA projects success
Pages:
Jump to: