Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 28. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Looking forward to you guys creating your own private block chain for a very smooth running of this project. Thanks
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
why you are not creating so many amounts of coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I like the idea of a community token and I wish for those who are experts on ethereum should join your team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Please join the contest ,make our Roadmap and logo look better and awesome.
You will get 1000 ALFA token for logo contest,
And 500 ALFA token for roadmap.
Good luck!
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
As you stated, this is gonna be the very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players whereas I've seen the same based community token before this, so please tell me what is the most significant things that could differentiate you from them? How you would build the strong community?
Activity: 87
Another interesting ERC20 project. With the road map I have seen, the project looks promising. I will keep a keen eye on this and I wish you guys all the best in this project.
Activity: 2
Look at the project's growing power and tend to be good
email:[email protected]
telegram :@thuytrang22
Activity: 56
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing theyre best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed to be part of your project cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It may be an interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 28
We need Translation in other languange and other community  in telegram ans where the whitepaper?
And the i want to you make the roadmap so beautifull
Your roadmap very simple as i saw hahahaha
Thanks admin
Im glad if u appriaciate my advise
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
First mover in a huge market is exciting and a brilliant application of blockchain, could be widely adopted and solves a real world problem proving transparency.
Transparency always this project main objective, but anonymity still our main concerns. Hopefully we all able to make this become reality. Cheers
Activity: 69
First mover in a huge market is exciting and a brilliant application of blockchain, could be widely adopted and solves a real world problem proving transparency.
Activity: 434
Hi. I think it's an interesting project. I'll join you. When and at what exchange you will be trading? Will you have a bounty the company?
Activity: 92
I think the whitepaper is needed for a long term development. And we can know what you'll do in future.
Activity: 51
I love this project so much and hopefully if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually. I taking part of this project as well as the full support.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
When do you plan to share information about your project with the community? There is only the name and the idea that we still have to assess, and no technical documents is difficult!
Activity: 32
The project is developed by a group of people who are fascinated with block-chain technology and ICO. They are professionals!
Activity: 35
Really coin this coin is progressing well
i join with telegram :@vuonglong7
thanks
Activity: 82
I see this coin used in many places.... It has the potential to durability, stability.....
Activity: 26
This is an interesting ideal where everyone involved will be team player but more details like white paper and functioning website will be appropriate.
Pages:
Jump to: