Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 27. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
i like airdrop, where the link to join the airdrop program ..
Activity: 27
Nice project
I look forward on your success
Make your whitepaper now if you want help just PM me
Activity: 51
i like the idea of token that is backed by the community ..im glad to be part of this ..
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
this project, you read my thoughts, I thought not so long ago that I can leave my children, and you helped me decide, really let it be ALFA.
Activity: 210
 look forward to more details. I was interested in this project, since the stated problem is particularly acute today. I hope this project will be very successful long-term investing.
Activity: 77
Promising project.
I hope to see more on roadmap thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
hi I want to join chinese translation ! PM me if you need me   thank you
Activity: 215
Let's create a better tomorrow together
Activity: 29
 It is nice that transactions through this will be cheaper and faster. It will be more convenient for the people to use. Nice, everyone will be a team player.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
hello dev, I want to ask, which exchange would you want Alfa Token to be listed first? thanks..
We will for for Etherdelta first ,this is community project. We don't gain any profit for this one. But before we get list there we need a website first.
Hopefully someone will start donating to us so we can start working immediately.
Activity: 42
ALFA token is a Community project that gives the right to each of üs to be involved in its victorious future. I am so happy to be an ALFA and waiting step to step to see the great results of the project's wonderful roadmap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
hello dev, I want to ask, which exchange would you want Alfa Token to be listed first? thanks..
Activity: 57
Its good to know that this project want to distribute the tokens fairly to those who registered. I am still looking forward of your whitepaper and share more about the concepts and ideas of your project.
Activity: 145
I would very much like to see the project, the commissions for transactions in which would be minimal ... Especially because of the latest events on the network Etherium
Activity: 1764
It's good that tokens between participants will be distributed fairly, all participants in airdrop should receive same number of tokens, only those people who will make donat should receive different number of tokens, you need to keep a word in front of your participants to have mutual understanding between creators of the company and its users. It's also good that you want make company in which each action will depend not only from creators but also from users, it will benefit everyone and with great probability will give company great potential for advancement in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
If the dev team work hard the project has a bright future. Add a token to many exchanges so that the price of the block is stable. Good luck!
Activity: 84
This is an interesting project.  looks very promising with a limited supply token. I want see whitepaper and more information
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I hope this would make a game changer for me as a crypto enthusiast. A good project and looking forward for it's future.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Looking forward for more bounty programs...
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
As you stated, this is gonna be the very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players whereas I've seen the same based community token before this, so please tell me what is the most significant things that could differentiate you from them? How you would build the strong community?

We practice transparency in developing the project  anonymity always our focus and open discussion among the community itself to make this better token than anyone else. And yet we might migrate to our very own algo if we success with this project.
Pages:
Jump to: