Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 33. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i'll be sure to read the white paper
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Will keep an eye on this project for more information.  Best of luck in the development Devs.  More info on who is involved would definitely be beneficial.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I will be with you guys! I am here to support this token.
Activity: 84
 ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.

We can see here that this project will be great and successful and im  very glad to be part of it. It has a good purpose project that is very helpful and convenient to everyone. Goodluck to the project team! We will support you.
Activity: 124
thats good project i sure this coin will popular
Activity: 144
I'm a HODLer! Though it's usually not fun to watch your portfolio crash but it usually pays in the long run. This is the kind of project/community I'll love to be a part of. Thanks Dev. $ALFA to the Moon 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 51
The project looks good.  I will share in my twitter.  I join to in the airdrop. Good luck and succes
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
I'm lookin forward to see more infos, but I'm in for airdrop!
Activity: 532
Here's wishing you good luck for a bright and prosperous future. Luck is a funny thing because sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. So take matters in your own hand, All the best.
Activity: 109
Well there is still a long way to go on this project but i hope for the best. I believe something great is coming
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
What is the purpose of the coin?
Anyway. Wanna see more information about project!
Activity: 224
what stage of your project now? pre-sale or ico??
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
The ALFA project is looking attractive and well communicated so i have joined the airdrop and look forward for success of ALFA in near future and if they publish the website i will also donate some extra. thanks for airdrop and best wishes for your ALFA project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
total supply of coins only 1000000 ALFA? this is a very small supply amount. With such amount of supply this coin will have a very high price. I see this coin will have a very bright future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Is this like a last will testament? How they inform my beneficiary , in case of my demise?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Well, to be honest, if this token still depend on Ethereum network, i can say it will not cheap and fast anymore. Look at now, because of cyptokitty things, eth network congested, and tx fee is more expensive.

we are still working things out at the moments , once we have solid community support and team players, we will created our very own private blockchain.
that in our plan. Smiley
Well that's true now. ethereum network is being overloaded because the game is also based on ethereum. Transactions on a dense ethereum network make transactions with little gas costs sidelined. To do the transaction as usual requires a considerable gas cost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello all. I found the given airdrop today and it seemed to me very interesting and worthy. It Zaregisrirovatsya in the table. buduy to wait for tokens and promotions and success of the ALFA project
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi Dev)) The project looks good! I will follow the updates))
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 83
I like the limited supply concept. I hope there will be huge demand but need many exchange platforms..
Activity: 55
Good and interesting project.wishing you to success.goodluck and more power for this team
Pages:
Jump to: