Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 35. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Nice choice of token name. Sounds elegant and professional. Would like to support and see this push through.
Hope this project being good!
Activity: 46
Well, to be honest, if this token still depend on Ethereum network, i can say it will not cheap and fast anymore. Look at now, because of cyptokitty things, eth network congested, and tx fee is more expensive.

we are still working things out at the moments , once we have solid community support and team players, we will created our very own private blockchain.
that in our plan. Smiley

This won't be easy as there will always be new projects that will aim the same thing. But still, if the devs and the community will help each other out, then I guess it will be a success. looking forward for more info about the plans for the project.
Activity: 158
What will be the goal of  this project?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Great partnerships will surely make this project a huge success!!

Good luck!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Further boost to given ideas and high level investment in crypto currency. Looking forward for robust growth.
Activity: 54
will continue to monitor the progress of this crypto.if it works out, is a very nice project. well done developers
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Are there more informations about the project? Github?
Activity: 112
its good project  presentation  look professional but we are looking for later update about its progress.
Activity: 196
I will support you by sharing on social media
Activity: 126
This is a very interesting project and I think this project will be successful and become a great project
Activity: 70
I feel the beginning of a wonderful project. The concept is impressive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Thank you for this, good to see another project by a full member Smiley
thank you for the support , we working hard to make this happen. hopefully there nothing in our way to success.
Hello.
Is there a website? If not yet, when will you be ready?.
I hope this project will be success..

2 weeks from now , holiday around the corner.everyone start ignoring my calls for work  Grin.
very hard to start a project at end of the year. but we will constantly update our thread.
please bear with us.
Activity: 57
Thank you for this, good to see another project by a full member Smiley
Activity: 214
Hello.
Is there a website? If not yet, when will you be ready?.
I hope this project will be success..
new updates !!!
after discussion with my team members , they give out special bonus for whoever want to donate.
airdrop distribution will be pause , but apply form still accepting new participants .
website on progress , and after we collect 1.5 ETH we will use that money to create a smart contract to start distributing the AIRDROP.
every expenses we use from this token will be update here.
fill the airdrop form before it full!!!

DONATIONS EXTRA BONUS
0.01 ETH - 100 ALFA token
0.1 ETH - 500 ALFA token
0.5 ETH -  2500 ALFA token
1 ETH maximum - 5000 ALFA token

Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I agree with your opinion.
The idea of trying to realize high-speed trading at low cost is wonderful.
If everyone can realize this we will be able to live a richer life.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I hope the project will grow!
Activity: 128
Thank you, author. I 'll wait on the moon
Activity: 56
Im a hodler so I know what is the worth of tokens specially this. Makes me wanna hodl more because of amazing information. Goodluck to this.
Pages:
Jump to: