Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 37. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
I hope you can release your token, please give us a clear time, and now not trust the team too much

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2d5477f71a2aef85024b25cdfe3cf928b1354f29fc34abc7dda34302ecafbd64

1st transfer are out , we out of fund. if you guys want to get this token ASAP , please donate some amount and you will get extra and quicker than anyone else.
we have many things to update , we just at the very beginning phase of the project. please bear with us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I hope you can release your token, please give us a clear time, and now not trust the team too much
There are too many project launching with Ethereum chain and many of them are doa or don't get proper attention.
You may explore other options also.

yes , we looking forward to our very own blockchain wallet , maybe there someone willing to be part of our time and build one for us.

i don't want to make sweet promises now, we still have long way to go. Cheesy
but let's make this happen
Nice Project. I can participate in the blogging bounty or perhaps web dev.

we would love to bring you in , but please be noted there no payment for the time being because the projects all based on community, if the community didn't show the support we might end up with zero. i would love to see more experienced dev to participate with this project.  bounty will be announce once we have something bigger ready. hopefully soon.
Great project devs, I'll standby for the bounty program so that I can participate.
thanks for the support .
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nice Project. I can participate in the blogging bounty or perhaps web dev.
Please be note , we not only accepting money as donations , we also accepts any kind of donations , such as man power , whitepaper developer , website developer , listing the token to exchange, let's us all the crypto community be ONE again , let's make history ONCE more time.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
I usually hold everything so I will be holding this as well if I get the airdrop. Looks solid right now and looking forward to more info later on!
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
There are too many project launching with Ethereum chain and many of them are doa or don't get proper attention.
You may explore other options also.
How long it takes to get the airdrop? thanks

Depends on the community, if more people give out donation the quicker we transfer it. If we have enough money we maybe developing our very own private block chain wallet. We will not depending on ethereum network anymore. We have something big already plan out. I will update our roadmap ASAP.
So is this a social platform based on blockchain? And what's the advantage compared to Facebook?

This is not social media platforms, it's based on assets and community project.
Activity: 243
your project is interesting, im looking forward on the success of your project, ill just wait for more update , goodluck
Activity: 108
I support the project.
Activity: 102
So is this a social platform based on blockchain? And what's the advantage compared to Facebook?
Waiting for more information about this project, looks very promising with a limited supply token
sweet , we are eager to make this project become real thing too.
Activity: 420
Waiting for more information about this project, looks very promising with a limited supply token
We looking for team members and partner. pm me if you interested.
let's make this project happen!
Right now, at what stage is your project?

we at very early stage of the project right now, we still looking for partnership. maybe few ICO CEO want to be part of us. who knows right.
Looking forward for this. Wish you luck, it's not easy to suceed with so many different ideas comming daily.
Followed on twitter and telegram.

thank you so much for supporting us. we will try our best to be something "else" Cheesy
i like airdrop, where the link to join the airdrop program ..

hello dev

Could you update registration link for airdrop ?

airdrop will coming soon. once we release our whitepaper and list it in exchange , please bear with us Wink

So... what exactly is this other the apparent cash grab it appears to be?  There's about 2 lines of description here and then a smart contract address?  I presume this means you want people to buy these tokens?

we still not decided yet are we going to sell this coin or not, maybe we will make this fully airdrop token.
I will anticipate every updates of this project, let me know how it works out. good luck with your project

thanks for supporting us, we will give update every day if possible. Cheesy
how much alocation alfa token to airdrop dev
and where form spreadsheet to join alfa token airdrop
airdrop allocation probably 65%-75% , we will release airdrop form once we have whitepaper.

looks interesting dev... so when the airdrop will start?
and do you have bounty program dev??
Activity: 490
looks interesting dev... so when the airdrop will start?
and do you have bounty program dev??
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how much alocation alfa token to airdrop dev
and where form spreadsheet to join alfa token airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: