Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 38. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I will anticipate every updates of this project, let me know how it works out. good luck with your project
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
So... what exactly is this other the apparent cash grab it appears to be?  There's about 2 lines of description here and then a smart contract address?  I presume this means you want people to buy these tokens?
Activity: 60
hello dev

Could you update registration link for airdrop ?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
NEW UPDATES : twitter https://twitter.com/ALFAc0mmunity/
don't forget to follow this community project
Well, to be honest, if this token still depend on Ethereum network, i can say it will not cheap and fast anymore. Look at now, because of cyptokitty things, eth network congested, and tx fee is more expensive.

we are still working things out at the moments , once we have solid community support and team players, we will created our very own private blockchain.
that in our plan. Smiley
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Well, to be honest, if this token still depend on Ethereum network, i can say it will not cheap and fast anymore. Look at now, because of cyptokitty things, eth network congested, and tx fee is more expensive.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
This should be an interesting project. We need a proven method to seamlessly transfer our assets to our heirs for any unforeseen circumstances.
Looking forward for this project.Starting a new one isnt that easy.Youre right to ask advices.Well im up on telgegram,hoping to get some responses there.Thank u

thank you for showing interest with this project. we will response ASAP to any idea's.
Pages:
Jump to: