Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 15. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
How many people, so many opinions. But I don't agree with you . Not all altcoins are scammers .
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
 Have you any link? Never spread rumor as many altcoins. Some altcoins do scam after their ICO but not all altcoins are scam. Recently, i being a part of scidex and it's a great project. Today ETH is good for investment.
You need research!!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
The amazing thing is that after these messages, the opposite usually happens. Any money and any cryptocurrency is a fraud in fact. they have no value. except the one that people agree on in advance
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
Many altcoins are scammers . Yes, but there's a percentage, as you put it, normal .  NEO is no worse than what you pointed out.
Activity: 67
July 25, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
Everyone should have own opinion, because there are too many people in the crypto space who wanna use as a wallet with money. Be smart and analyze every piece of information you are reading on social media. So be careful.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 02:43:16 PM
No not true not all altcoin are scam. Some are very valuable and can be used as a vehicle to drive different processes like identification and security management. This are the other things altcoin can serve for other than a peer to peer currency transfer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
July 25, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
I think most of the top coins have proven their honesty. I'm not selling my altcoins. The only coin that can disappear is bitcoin. Why? Because the violas objectively surpass it technologically and are of greater interest to the real world.

For me, altcoin plays a pivotal role in the crypto market. In fact, market capitalization is focused on bitcoin. But the new altcoin is the coin to meet the user needs most practical. Because the majority, built and refer to user needs. Altcoin helps traders in the market to easily find and invest or trade. The richness of the coin fulfills many user purposes as the development of the crypto community.
Activity: 147
July 25, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
I do not think ethereum is a fraud. It's widely used and some tokens are published in different ICOs based on ethereum, many of which have benefited from ethereum.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
July 25, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
How all are scam. Just check EOS NEO KMD or ETH how they are doing well and ETH on 2nd. Yeah most of just shit coins no doubt.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
I do not agree with you. We cannot say all the alt coins are scams because you can have many evidences such as Dan, Egretia which are not scams. There is a risk that a token be a scam in Ethereum blockchain due to the ease of making tokens but in NEO, they are mostly genuine alt coins
Activity: 35
July 25, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
Of course not. Not all altcoins are fraud.  Most alts coins are legal.  People can notice the altcoins Scam if they have knowledge of altcoin, if they read, watch and learn in white paper and if they ask for help to other people.
Activity: 360
July 25, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
BTC can not be the only thing, it is wrong. Like every country has a currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Altcoins more than 1500, they can't all be scam. Among them there are a lot of really interesting and promising projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I don't agree on what you just said, because if all altcoin are scam, why still people in the forum continue buying coins in the market and buying

in the ico project? It is because they believed that there is few coins and ico still giving an opportunity to everyone in this business industry.
For the same reason, people join the Ponzi campaigns. They see a way to earn money and make a profit while there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I don't agree on what you just said, because if all altcoin are scam, why still people in the forum continue buying coins in the market and buying

in the ico project? It is because they believed that there is few coins and ico still giving an opportunity to everyone in this business industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
I think you should not just pay attention to those things like that, you should pay your attention on the real facts instead of listening to some guys who would tell whatever opinion they have.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
Some altcoins matches with blockchain techonology more than Bitcoin. so you can't tell altcoins will be abolished. Bitcoin too needs altcoins I think. don't you check the inside of Crypto projects? there are very valuable and practical projects for the digital society. They all belong to altcoins.
Activity: 151
July 24, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
I dont think ethereum is a scam. It is being used widely and most of the tokens issued in different ICOs are ethereum based. A lot had benefitted already from ethereum including myself. So if ethereum is indeed a scam those who’ve benefitted from it will not regret that much.
Activity: 111
July 24, 2018, 03:40:04 AM
misconception, altcoins such as etherium are the best altcoins on the market
Activity: 4
July 24, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
many altcoin have good and high price on the market. whenevr you have be quiet to check and buy your altcoin before you can faced scam altcoin, many altcoin have good quality for investment because they have many companies was accepted the altcoin for their payment in transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: