Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 14. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
However to believe in something concrete evidence is needed or it is just his opnion which cannot be justify. From what i know altcoins make a lot of people rich no matter whether isit a scam or not. Again this is my opnion and what i heard you should do your own check to verify if you want to know more
Activity: 274
July 26, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
there are very good altcoins.scam is all too ridiculous to say.I think some of them are more reliable than bitcoin.
Activity: 95
July 26, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
I don't think so, there are so many altcoins which have a great vision as well as a good use case.
On the other hand bitcoin itself is a failure as it was created to be a payment option but it is becoming more
Like a storing option.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 26, 2018, 08:04:41 AM
don't think all alts are scams. A really interesting thought experiment on the necessity of alts was this. It centred around the creation of incentives. One argument is that all these alts could be done on either Eth or Btc in future so why create your own projects.

Yes I agree your point of view. There are many altcoins right now in great developments with the good ideas of the projects they patronize. And this will bring good images to all altcoins nor thinking they are all scam.
However I totally agree with this one they say that because it is a bearish market but surely when they experience a bull market they will celebrate like there is no tomorrow because they will be amazed at their profit if they keep and learn all the things here .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
don't think all alts are scams. A really interesting thought experiment on the necessity of alts was this. It centred around the creation of incentives. One argument is that all these alts could be done on either Eth or Btc in future so why create your own projects.

Yes I agree your point of view. There are many altcoins right now in great developments with the good ideas of the projects they patronize. And this will bring good images to all altcoins nor thinking they are all scam.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

This is a great way to trigger a small price crash and dump among newbies! Just gotta hope people do their due diligence before jumping ship...
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:55:05 AM
Not all altcoyins are scam. Most of the projects are growing and developing. And this increases the likelihood of their long-term activity.
Activity: 118
July 26, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
Because we have a lot of scam coins, doesn't mean that all of them are scam. May be in the last couple of months we did not see a lot of good projects, but this is because of the week market, too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
Many coins are a scam but not that much and as long as I experienced until now many of the Altcoin are very nice. And even they make us rich just that we have to keep doing research before we buy coins. An awful lot of Altcoin so we should be able to find the best to determine to benefit us in the future.
Activity: 197
July 25, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
Despite everything I do have confidence in altcoins, they offer great advances that can be utilized as a part without bounds. Altcoins will remain as long as they pick up help from individuals. A large number of these coins have the potential that is the reason a significant number of us trusts altcoins. For whatever length of time that they continue creating and are promising, despite everything i'll bolster altcoins.
Activity: 21
July 25, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
actually no, not all Alt coins are the trick but rather the lion's share of them are the tricks we need a nearby look on these Altcoins and put resources into it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
Not possible to all altcoins are scams, there are alt coin projects with growth potential that will give you good returns if you invest in and others that will not last long in the market.People can notice the altcoins Scam if they have knowledge of altcoin, if they read, watch and learn in white paper and if they ask for help to other people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

It is absolutely wrong statement. A lot of altcoins have rather progressive technology. So BTC is useless and obsolete technology comparing with some altcoins

I partially agree with you. Bitcoin is a mammoth, it's not good or bad. In terms of technology, it lags behind but it doesn't make him bad. It has another value. That's exactly why it's necessary to have both bitcoins and innovative altcoins in your portfolio!
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 25, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
The most coins are scam. No doubt. Some teams don't know yet. Sometimes I self don't understand for what need this altcoins. BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH give us all need. But people want to have own currencies. For what? Scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
Everything in our modern life very conditional and relative. Also, everything is valuable exactly as we think it is. If a lot of people belive in future for cripto and see that blockchain can help to solve some real problems, then it will have great value despite all fud. Otherwise it will die with time.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
I completely disagree with this statement. One of the reason Bitcoin is rocking in this crypto space is becasue of Eth. and there are many alt coins they have better features than btc. True thing is btc has a large community backing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 03:37:19 PM
I don't go by the opinion that all alts are scam. They aren't to me. You can invest in coins that you think can profit you at the end and most people do make huge amount of profits from investing in these alts.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
bitcoin can also be attributed to scam- coins. After all, a lot of people have lost their money because of investments in bitcoin.
But my opinion - even scam-coins can bring profit to investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
I do not agree with this statement, although there is a large share of fraudsters on the market, I would like to say that there are many promising projects in which I myself personally invest. And they will bring good profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: