Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 16. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I dont think altcoins are scams, i mean there are a lot of scam in a form of altcioins. But still alcoins is very reliable you just need to be patient and careful in choosing which altcoin to be involved in.

I am sure that the top-100 altcoins are not the scam. As for some other tokens...probably they will not survive. That is why I do recommend to invest only in these alts that are well-known. Be careful with the new altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 23, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
Not all of them are scams but unfortunately most of them are scams. There is still a lot of junk floating around in this market. But I think the next bull run will end up dropping the junk.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
July 23, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
I strongly disagree with that thought, because altcoin is not all a scam, some have good fundamentals with projects that work and succeed. Just look at Etherum how many ico projects are running under this platform
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
Cryptoworld is so young so it is hardly can be told right now whether all alt coins are scam or not. Or maybe there are some but we dont need to judge or make basis this opinions of others .
Yes I really agree with this one they saying that because it is bearish market but for sure when they experience bull market they will celebrate like there is no tomorrow because they will be amaze on their profit if they stay and learn all things here.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:34:29 PM
I think most of the top coins have proven their honesty. I'm not selling my altcoins. The only coin that can disappear is bitcoin. Why? Because the violas objectively surpass it technologically and are of greater interest to the real world.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Cryptoworld is so young so it is hardly can be told right now whether all alt coins are scam or not. Or maybe there are some but we dont need to judge or make basis this opinions of others .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 23, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

No problem for us who trust altcoin as a child of bitcoin. He is entitled to express his opinion, this is a world where full of great opinions. Well, please sell all your alt so you can feel comfortable. We are still here to trust alt as an alternative tool, alternative investment etc. I do not care.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
July 23, 2018, 08:20:00 PM
No, he is not right and we don't need to follow his prediction here. Because We know the Altcoins are not scammed. Rather without altcoins, the crypto market is not complete. And without altcoins, do you think bitcoin can grow like this? No way. Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market is 44-46% and others 54-56% Dominance by the altcoins. So, Altcoins are not scammed. But yes, every altcoin are not god, many alts can be a scam. But we can except 400-500 Altcoins as good.
Activity: 23
July 23, 2018, 08:15:55 PM
Well I won't be amazed if Tone Vays is correct. It's the 3th month when the cryptomarket is in a profound gloom, in addition most ICOs came about to be trick or dead so this year is certainly hard for crypto. Everything we can improve.
Activity: 86
July 23, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
Not all alt coins are scam.
Some of them are legit.
Some are legitimate yet got dumped because of those whales and bounty hunters who want to sell their tokens to the cheapest price.
Which may affect the price because of too many supplies in the market.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
I don't think so. There are many coins which are scam, but not all altcoins. There are mny legit coins, and they bring many profit for investors, users. I don't think the selling all the altcoins is right decide. Keep your coins and they will mae profit for you. Best luck
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
This based on his mental model which is characterized by several variables. His statement is subjective and besides his opinion isn't the ultimate say. Most ICOs are scam but it doesn't mean almost all
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 23, 2018, 10:41:14 AM
you know that aint true,if u have been hurt by an atl coin ICO scam am really very  sorry about it.existing companies and product based ICO should be what yall have to look at.i repeat again alt coins are not scam. Lips sealed Lips sealed

true and could not agree more. however, it is really a fact that there are a couple of fraudulent altcoins being produced out there. So, better try to do your homework first before buying any altcoins for that matter so you wouldn't be surprised that the coin you were buying just a few minutes ago are now gone already.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 23, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
I agree that very few coins can survive in today's market. However, I'm 100% sure that alts will survive in the future.
By the way, why did you not mention the etherium, without which one cannot get along now.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
July 23, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Such expressions are normal, if you know the history. People are conservative. So any innovations are considered by you.
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
you know that aint true,if u have been hurt by an atl coin ICO scam am really very  sorry about it.existing companies and product based ICO should be what yall have to look at.i repeat again alt coins are not scam. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 22, 2018, 08:08:15 PM
everyone is entitled to their opinion and I do not think anyone's opinion should trigger an important decision because it sells the coins you invest. but all is not a scam, there is no doubt that many projects in this space will not mean anything but to say all unfair to space, people make a legitimate profit in space, again do not know that not all altcoins do ico. so lots of good altcoin is not a scam, and altcoin can be used for positive things like investing and trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
July 22, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

I’ve read multiple experts and articles saying that many new altcoins will turn out a scam. Nevertheless, I do not agree that only Bitcoin will stay as the one and only.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
I figure you should stop those babble informations before putting forth any expression like this. Top altcoins these days can be extremely helpful for some viewpoints, in the event that you can discover how might they be connected, all things considered, at that point you dont have any information about digital forms of money. Altcoins exist since they can possibly be utilized as a part of genuine than some other monetary forms.
Activity: 532
July 22, 2018, 08:00:31 PM
This is not true. We cant conclude that. There are lot of altcoins that has future depends on its uses. Ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, waves and so many more are some that continuosly survive and gets stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: