Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 17. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
No, there are plenty of potential altcoins. Do not let you give a bad score just because stuck with a scam project. You should do the analysis first, there are still many beneficial altcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
No i don't agree with you that's true that bitcoin is the king of altcoins but that doesn't mean that the others altcoins are scam, it's exactly like currencies we found the cheaper like Japan yen and the expensive like the euro.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 07:49:47 PM
All alt coins are not scam majority of old coin are not scam, nowadays coming new coins in which some coins are scams so avoid them to buy are invest in ICOs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 22, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
That´s innacurate at least. Many of the alts are producing good resultas and have an awesome development program that could make them moon easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
July 21, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

You know maybe lot of altcoins are scam but not all  There will be a good altcoins in the market now so we cannot say that all of this are scam since lots of coins too are listed of different exchangers.

and if you think that all ico's now are scam your wrong sir.Ww all know that we cannot detect if tha ico is scam but just look for there information just google it and make time to read it.before you participate.just look forward not loose hope for this kind of market.
GFE
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

It is absolutely wrong statement. A lot of altcoins have rather progressive technology. So BTC is useless and obsolete technology comparing with some altcoins
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

In fairness there are legitimate ICO's also and it is still providing good income to most users. Selling all Altcoins is a bad idea. I suggest before doing this you validate the situation and decide.
Activity: 462
July 21, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
I do not think so, because despite the fact that Bitcoin is a leader in many ways, but most importantly in capitalization, there are many other altcoins that are in good demand.

I am investing my money with altcoins for long time and i believe that not all the altcoins is scam, but i am sure that there are some altcoins that is not worth it to invest or to buy but if we can able to invest on top crypto for sure we earn many money.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
July 21, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
Most coins are created only for speculation. altcoin give us more valuable coins that can gives us more profit. Dont generalize things because if you are being scammed then its about you not ours. we earn income in altcoins and many many more so be patient with it. yout time will come that you will earn profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
I am not agree that all altcoins a scam. there are many altcoins which really usefull for peoples and wors already.
Activity: 118
July 21, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

yes you are right, please just sell all the coins you have. we will greatly appreciate your decision, you should know that cryptocurrency is created only for those who are patient and strong in defense. do not be too easy to carry the issue.
Activity: 490
July 21, 2018, 01:13:13 PM
I do not think so, because despite the fact that Bitcoin is a leader in many ways, but most importantly in capitalization, there are many other altcoins that are in good demand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
Most coins are really useless. But I think that over time the market will throw them out of circulation. In a few years only the most powerful projects will remain.
Activity: 115
July 21, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
like ethereum and dash, I do not think altcoin is a scam, because I have made a lot of money from those two coins. indeed altcoin is dependent on bitcoin prices, but that does not mean altcoin is a scam. because the proof they still survive until now.many other examples that can be rich from altcoin.
Activity: 700
July 21, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
Maybe all altcoins can be used to scam. But all are scam, i do not agree. It depends on the situation.
Activity: 258
July 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
It can't be said that all altcoin is a fraud, but most of it is a fraud. The top ten altcoin has its own value. Without altcoin hype, BTC prices would not have been so high.
Activity: 181
July 21, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
what kind of opinion are you talking about this i guess your mouth is that scam, i want to ask you if you never benefit from altcoin even once only? if you do not get profit then I think you go away from this forum!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 21, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
Lol, that is so ridiculous.
First off, that number he uses, 99.5% is such a stupid arbitrary number that shows little thought and data went in to it.

Also, saying that btc is the only thing to survive would be like saying that during the dot.com bubble, only amazon would survive.
That's just ridiculous.
Or you can even compare it to saying that only mcdonalds will survive out of all the fast food chains.

BTC is old, it's already 9 years old.
In tech years that is over 100 years old.
Any kind of tech has always been improved upon, made more efficient, faster, cheaper.
We already have a lot of other cryptos that are just that: faster, more efficient, and cheaper.
why would btc ever survive those?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 21, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
Don't say not all coins are scam,but most of the coins were just useless might don't have any usage in the future,they are just used for the bump and dump.Maybe you want to say about the upcoming projects here but still there were some legitimate projects comes out.
Activity: 23
July 21, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
I do not see the clear difference between Bitcoin and Altcoins. So why do you think Bitcoin is electronic money and Altcoin is a scam
Pages:
Jump to: