Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 19. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
There are some altcoins which are designed for certain purposes and have a narrow field of application. I wouldn't call them scam. Or, for instance, there is Monero which major advantage over other crypto is anonymity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
If you are storing your tokens in a decentralized exchange (see footnote)* you must withdraw your tokens before July 22nd or you will not receive AXPR. All other wallets that include AXP at the time of the snapshot, including centralized exchange wallets, will be credited with AXPR tokens. If your tokens are stored on a hardware wallet, MyEtherWallet, etc. you do not need to do anything, you will receive AXPR.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
July 20, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
yes every one has his own opinion and is true many of the altcoins are destined to fail but absolutely not all, there are and there will also be successful coins in the future, and even the bitcoin in my opinion sooner or later will be replaced as use by some of his fork
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
I doubt it, I believe that sooner or later there will be a coin that will overtake bitcoin by capitalization
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
No, there is a lot of altcoin that has a potential to grow not only bitcoin because some of the altcoin is innovating and improving that does not do by bitcoin itself. We know that cryptocurrency will have a brighter future because it really needs in banking as a remittance medium of every counties.
Activity: 86
July 20, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
Some altcoins can be scam truly but we can't say all altcoins are scam. Many of them are legit and even having a real life application or problem they solve.
Activity: 333
July 20, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Sorry but i disagree. Bitcoin was the first digital coin created to support the system of digital transactions and trading.
However, Bitcoin can't handle alone all transactions and needs of lets say a hundred million people at once because of its limited supply of 21 million. This is one of the reason why Ethereum and other alt coins were created to provide services where bitcoin cant provide. these alt coins are very crucial to the entire cryptocurrency system of wide interconnectivity of diverse tokens able of providing different products and services.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
Also do not think that all altcoins are scammers. Very many will be introduced into the economy of the future and we will see good growth. But such coins do not exceed 10% of the total number.
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I dont agree that all altcoins are a scam because for the long time i am buying altcoins it still really worth it to buy a good altcoin because i am earning a good profit espesially when the market is green and for me onlly few altcoins is scam and not all the altcoins.
God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:46:50 AM
This is only true at some point, but not all of them are scams nowadays. Take in consideration that most of the scammy coins are coming from fraudalent icos or something else, if the coin has a product, it is not a scam, that is it
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
You can not create your own guesses without proof, but everyone has their own guesses, but they must be true. There are a large number of altcoin there with a good coming, and people weld on them with any day. In this way, not all altcoin is a scam, there is a scam.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
 I am not agree with you, just because Bitcoin isn't good enough for idea of replacing the fiat money - BTC very slow, very expensive and too volatile for everyday using like shopping etc. BTC was just a first try, there are more to come.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
This can't be true. Let's not deceieve ourselves, all Altcoins are not scam. By the time to begin to research into some of these projects, you will know that we have good projects oozing out as Altcoins. While some may have that propensity to scam, we shouldn't label all as scam.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
There are many coins much more promising than BPS in terms of technology. I think it's wrong to say that the alt's a scam.
Activity: 152
July 20, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
That's just an opinion. How to listen to him without any evidence and reason for faith. Everyone can claim anything. We can also have an opinion and not to succumb to provocations. I think it's just a provocation.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Most of useless altcoins may disappear, but coins with good technology that will be used in everyday life will necessarily survive, so bitcoin is not the only crypto currency that has a future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
I do not believe that all the altcoins are scam. Yes the market also has many scam altcoins. And after 2-3 years we will have forgotten these altcoins. But I think there are many altcoins that are not scam. And maybe in the coming years some altcoins prices will approach the bitcoin price.
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
they are not scam, every of they wallet are working perfectly, mostly ethereum, and it has not disappoint me
Activity: 79
July 20, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

I do not agree with you, there are still many coins that survive and increase in price, I do not like to hold the coins for too long, but I also do not like to sell coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 20, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
Then ETH too is a scam if thats what you are saying. One thing you have to remember is that not all altcoins are scam neverthless we have scam projects out there too.
Pages:
Jump to: