Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 38. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

If all ALTS are scams then Bitcoin is a scam too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 04:02:05 AM
I don't agree, ofcourse not all altcoins can be a scam, some of it are very useful like doge coin, I am using doge coin to transfer my money, and their fee very low. We can make profit with altcoins if you just learn the strategy how to earn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
Again, such a strange question ... to avoid fraud in any absolutely field of activity, although it is difficult to always avoid it even with coins in the crypto currency, learn how to properly use information and read more news in this area
Activity: 110
June 14, 2018, 10:17:50 PM
According to this, Altcoin is not all a scam because now the price of all tokens goes down in the Altcoin and Bitcoin markets is almost the same cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is the first token. So do not underestimate all Altcoin because in the near future maybe they can survive.
Activity: 110
June 14, 2018, 10:15:49 PM
I don't think so. Give me the reasons that all alt coins are a scam. I just now read the news like this. I'm newbie but I ever get advantage and earn money from altcoin.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
Interesting, what is the reason he says that all altcoin is a scam? I will not leave altcoin, including NEO, Monero, Ripple, and Zcash, they are altcoins have good development, today or in the future. I believe in this altcoins
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 14, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

are you really that afraid that altcoins will disappear, altcoins is not a scam, if that's what you believe, and if that's you think it is. you can quit altcoins, go for only bitcoin, or quit even in crypto world.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
Not all altoins are scam, but most of them. And this is normal. When every second campaign creates a cryptocurrency for advertising - it would be ridiculous if it was different Smiley However, among this heap of rubbish there are certainly those coins that rely on new technologies.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
It is not that all altcoins are a scam, there are some very good altcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Litecoin, and Cardano. You can safely invest in these coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
Some of Altcoin has potential, If everything is nonsense then who will buy even if we sell it.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I do not think anyone's opinion should trigger an important decision because it sells the coins you invest, instead do your research and make your own decisions about whether it's time to sell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 14, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
this is not correct because some altcoins succeeds in crypto market and investors get good profits also, more ICOs depended some altcoins so I am not agree with you, if it is correct then provide where you get this details in bitcoin forum   
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
Maybe it's scammers. But even on such projects you can earn very good money. Just use this tool to multiply your capital. But be very careful.
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
I believe that this not so . There are some altcoins in my opinion much better than bitcoin .

Many large investors are willing to discredit other tokens so that people begin to uplift bitcoin. Because most likely they themselves have made major mistakes by buying bitcoin for 20K.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

this is funny to hear, there is nothing left behind BTC, its old and outdated, eth is much more usefull for crypto world and will stay, btc will die soon
Activity: 395
June 14, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

To some extent he is right, but not completely. Blockchain technology is developing. There are good projects that will surely live. Die stupid coins that have no value. The market will always be equal to bitcoin, but many coins will live. I am sure about that.
Activity: 672
June 14, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
Every time I invest money, I try to check the project in full, but it often happens that the project turns out to be a scam, how? Why does this happen? I`m also beginning to believe in this.
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
What he told might be true, but still Altcoins have many possibilities in the near future of crypto. Maybe not all altcoins are a scam, but the one who have less quality that couldn't catch up with good altcoins. The use of each altcoins kinda decide which altcoin could survive longer and not a scam.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Not really all of them are scams specially Ethreum,because most of the ICOs are basing its platform to ethereum or other altcoins like ripple,etc. And if all of are scams, then all of the ICOs are gonna be scams also
Activity: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
Everyone has its own opinion and we cannot change others opinion. I have invested in many altcoins and no coin from them scammed till now. Always so some research before investing and you never got scammed as many altcoins have huge potential of growth.
Activity: 39
June 14, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
The reason why Altcoin is created is in my opinion to stabilize bitcoin so that the available volume does not run out quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: