Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 41. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
it's interesting to read such topics, everything is constantly repeating, only the market begins to fall, hamsters immediately appear and start screaming for the whole forum, SCAM scam scam, everything came to an end, the bubble burst and so on.
Activity: 17
May 31, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
All the altcoins cannot be scam and ethereum is the true example. There are many altcoin out there with good future and people are making their earnings with them everyday. So not all altcoins are scam  but there's some scams among them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 31, 2018, 04:46:40 AM
You goes too far to say that All Alt Coins are a scam.
I admit that most of the coins in the market will end as a failure in a year.
I also believe there are some good altcoins that will be successful.
Activity: 38
May 31, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
Paragon coin and Telcoin. One is for cannabis industry and the other is for Telecommunications. Both are cheap and will grow like mushrooms EY 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
I have listened the interview and understand his point of view as a strong BTC supporter and maximal.
I  still think Alts. representing huge value as there are lots of them with unique value. And it is not about
making profit on alts. rather than their value they bring to our lives.
Only the future and market will tell who was right.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:16:28 PM
Do not be easily influenced by the news that do not know the truth because when a hasty merchant to decide a decision will undoubtedly make a disappointment in the future.Therefore we must remain patient and seek real news about altcoin later.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
May 30, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
1) The coin itself can be called a scam only if it doesn't have any Blockchain solution under it and all transactions appear to be faked by coin developers. The percent of such coins is fairly small.
2) Coins that are based on working Blockchain solutions, include Blockchain Explorers and valid smart contracts - are definitely not scams.
The only persons who can scam such projects are coin developers, who own major amount of coin, and big and greedy investors.
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
I think the majority of altcoin is scam, but not all. For the potential coin, and the project is highly feasible, why do you have to sell coin when it can be profitable for you?
Activity: 17
May 30, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
Some may say that especially to the people who experienced scam or lost from altcoins. but some also may say that it's not a scam. It depends on the experienced of the person.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
I do not think crypt money is a scam. I've been selling for 1 year now and I think I'm really lucrative. I guide and direct referrals.
Activity: 292
May 29, 2018, 09:41:01 PM
I think altcoin is not a scam, because the price of the coin is affected by the holder of the coin itself and is also affected by the bitcoin price. investing in cryptocurrency is high risk so you have to be ready to lose. It may well be that these days altcoin scam popping up, you have to be careful.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
May 29, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
I think no, there are many type of altcoin, some of them are called utility token, so the developer has state the function of the altcoin that they create. All investor should read whitepaper before investing. Even some of them are only a tools for entitle their investors for dividend share profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I strongly disagree. There are many altcoins with unique and cutting-edge features. Some of them are pretty much bitcoin contenders. I would say bitcoin needs to take good care of itself otherwise in a few years it would no longer be the King.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:34:36 PM
not all, but some of them was a real scam Project, they have interesting Project and website, but in the end they only cheat with us.
Activity: 107
May 29, 2018, 09:32:41 PM
will my friend i think your wrong. because if talk about price thats why you think its scam then your wrong. they are on correction give them a time.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

So many alt coins can be rise at their own. Not scam, Like docademic, One of the best alt coin I've seen because its increased more than the ICO price and for me that is not scam also more potential coins. So we couldn't accused a good project without evidence.
Activity: 29
May 29, 2018, 09:27:45 PM
 In times like these, this is a good opportunity to hoard some of these coins coz we never know when will bitcoin rise again. As for now, let's all be vigilant with our coins. 
Activity: 218
May 28, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
I can`t say that I completely agree with this one, but I can see where is coming from. Altcoins won`t be used or at least will see little to none use in the next 10 years. You can still make profit out of trading them right now though.
Activity: 218
May 24, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
First of all, one should never base his actions on single opinion of a man, even if this man is very successful and rich. Secondly, you need to do research on your own and figure out arguments to support that idea. Generally, I disagree with him, and think at least 15% of altcoins will see life.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
May 24, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
you said just like all cash on this world are scam. every token have their each purpose so we still have some good altcoin like eth, xrp, xlm. Bitcoin have old technology. slow transaction, high fee. we need something new
Pages:
Jump to: