Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 43. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
Not all were trick we have as of now profited on it and now we are dependendent on altcoins,etherium assumes a major part in this cryptocommunity same as bitcoin yet those current ICOs should be assessed legitimately before hopping unto it and invest,because some time or another we may lament on the off chance that we fall on their trap and lose everything.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 11:55:25 PM
Logically, if this altcoin is a scam, there will be no automakers investing in altcoin. In fact, until now there are still many investments to altcoin and it is increasing every day that invests in altcoin. So altcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 08:19:43 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Maybe it is true but now there is still something that we can do. Such kind of things can bring us a lot of moeny.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 23, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

whether this is true news accurate and have the correct legality, do not let us be fooled by the issue, and cause the price of an altcoin falls on the market. I hope not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:01:14 PM
If all of his said was true then this time I will sell all my altcoins! but I think it is just was a FUD, ethereum is also an altcoins but it is not a scam, I still believe in my holdings altcoins and I sell it when the price is right.
That is not true, not all altcoins are a scam, maybe there are some altcoins that is scam and  doesn't have a future but there are still so many altcoins that is profitable to invest and there are still so many altcoins that can help us to be rich.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 23, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
Soon, in fact, virtually all Altcoins will turn into SCAM. Since useless coins are almost 99%. Remain only the strongest, and the rest will disappear, I think even with the ether network will begin to remove all this garbage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

no need to sell, why? many of his new coin coins are emerging and prices tend to rise relatively.

do not easily believe what people say,
Activity: 616
May 23, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
I do not think that today many projects are really a scam, but I would like to add that now a lot of the project goes to the stock exchanges and this fact already shows that now many other projects can be considered as investing.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 23, 2018, 10:31:19 AM
It sounds like an attempt to damage the market)) In fact, this is a very wrong statement. To begin with, please provide worthy arguments and facts  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Very strange. Ethereum and DASH are the best platforms and the coolest altcoins. They have nothing in common with the mentioned scam as well as the many good alts, especially these ones that are in top-100.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 23, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
That is not true lol.
A lot of altcoins have a good future and they are not scam.
ETH is a altcoin too and it will be #1/
A lot of coins have a real past and present. Why talk about the future if we have the facts now?
I agree with your prediction about ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
I think you are mistaken as there are a lot of really good ALTS on the market, of course there are many failed projects that did not justify their trust and just disappeared from the market
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 23, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
No, they are not Smiley I know many guys, who made themselves here in crypto only on alternatives avoiding bitcoin at all
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 23, 2018, 12:54:27 AM
Not all. But 90% are definitely scam. So think several times before investing in altcoins that are not in the top 50
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
May 23, 2018, 12:51:29 AM
Tone Vays is just a Bitcoin fanboy. If he was open minded. He would also support Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin which uses the same technology as Bitcoin core.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
According to this, Altcoin is not all a scam because now the price of all tokens goes down in the Altcoin and Bitcoin markets is almost the same cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is the first token. So do not underestimate all Altcoin because in the near future maybe they can survive.

Activity: 113
May 23, 2018, 12:10:36 AM
This view is arbitrary. He has the right to express his opinions, but we also have our own opinions. I disagree. There is a difference between altcoin and I believe that a good altcoin will compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 139
May 21, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Good joke.
If the altcoins were not needed, they would not exist. I think that there will be more good altcoins and they will receive a larger share of the capitalization of the crypto currency market.
The time when bitcoin was an unequivocal leader long ago.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Be careful for your account or wallet because the hackers and scams are very genius to still your coins I think your wallet isn't fixed in your own account because the ETH and DASH are very good ALTCOINS in the future.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 21, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
That is not true lol.
A lot of altcoins have a good future and they are not scam.
ETH is a altcoin too and it will be #1/
Pages:
Jump to: