Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 45. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
There are some altcoins which is legit. The only difference of bitcoin to other coins out there is because btc has the biggest value among altcoins and the rest is just starting to rise up.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
I think that in March and April many people had such thoughts because it is very difficult to observe how your investments are simply erased before eyes.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 197
May 18, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
everyone has their own perceptions and opinions. I personally do not think altcoin is a scam because this gives me a considerable advantage. so as long as it gives me the profit I will not care about the opinions of others.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

It is not necessary to put all altkoins in one row. Among the Altcoins, there are good coins. And while they can be earned, I will do it. But if you believe only in bitcoin, then sell all your altkoins and buy bitcoins for this money.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
I think that he's no-brainer at all maybe he just lost in trading that why he said that.As we all know that not all altcoin are scammy but most of them are pretty much scammy.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 05:25:21 AM
 Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
May 17, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I think just the opposite. The prospect for a long existence is just altcoyins, especially promising tokens.
Bitcoin just now decently lost its popularity after the December growth in the price and then a fall of 70 percent of its value. The fact that it began to be used primarily as a means of accumulating value, and in connection with this, it began to increase prohibitively in price, this could also ruin it. When bitcoin reaches big price values, investing in it will be risky, because with its large volatility and periodically appearing negative information, this can cause panic, people will worry for their big money, and it can either fall in price to minimum values, or even depreciate .
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
May 17, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

So I guess we should stop reading crap and start thinking independently.
If someone wants to dig deep into Altcoins, lets start form Bitcoin and quickly find hundreds of wallets with huge fixed amount of BTC, appeared 5-7 years ago and considered to be "lost".
Activity: 44
May 17, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
I absolutely do not agree with you. Among the bad projects there are really good ones, in which it is worth investing. The task is to determine which of them are good.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
when people are making it big in ALTCOIN let just support what is good like 5 percent altcoin are bad but the good one are many
i make money in ALTCOIN
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
I don't think that all altcoins are scam as Eth is one of the best and trustable altcoin and the person who fears that he will face huge lose due to scams is the foolish one. Yes there are some altcoins that are scam but all altcoins are not scam.
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.

I agree  with this, do your research and buy tokens you understand what the project is about. Sell when it hit your desired target
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 04:17:05 PM
That's silly. Maybe 10% of altcoins is a scam, but absolutely not all. Just most of them are not so good for investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 17, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

No its not, that kind of humor is just a black propaganda because there are people who are also unlucky on cryptocurrency and they lose a huge amount of profit because of the volatile market.
Activity: 462
May 17, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
If you will research some altcoins they have very bright future, and not all of them are scams
Activity: 170
May 17, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

O! famous Tone Vays.
I remember his useful advice to buy a 20k bitcoin which is not scam. Because the market is bulish.
He changed his mind when the price of bitcoin was 13-14k, if I remember correctly.
Well, it's obvious that bitcoin will not cost 100k by the end of 2018.
It's a pity I already chose a yacht.

I would not take his words seriously.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 03:08:21 PM
Very strange thought
The same thing to say " all firms scam"
Altcoins are exactly the same assets as traditional assets
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
Everyone has their own opinion on this matter. I don't personally believe that . Many coins, in my opinion, still show themselves very much, and the cue Ball is the grandfather of the crypto currency, but it is not eternal - the alternative will be found someday
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:51:20 PM
That's not true, I respect your perspective of think but I personally disagree with you. Many people gained in altcoins specially those who are successful now because of altcoins. I think you should say that some altcoins are scam as some ICOs are scam too but do not make it general or as a whole. Many altcoins are still trustworthy.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
Why?So you wanna say that Etherium,Litecoin,Monero and many other coins that can be mined are scam?I can agree with you about pre-mined coins and Ico tokens but not all alts are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: