Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 39. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
I believe that this not so . There are some altcoins in my opinion much better than bitcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 12, 2018, 01:22:13 AM
Altcoins is the future, bitcoin has long outlived itself and fulfilled its function in its time.Now it's time for Ethereum and more advanced blockchains.
Nah, bitcoin will be fine in the long run.

Altcoins serve a different purpose and many will fail while the legit projects will rise above the rest.
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
well, if people say cryptocurrency will be the major currency for the next generation, I think all alt coins have a chance to become a major one as well.
Activity: 54
June 10, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
Altcoins is the future, bitcoin has long outlived itself and fulfilled its function in its time.Now it's time for Ethereum and more advanced blockchains.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:57:52 PM
This is an untrue topic, and I think it's a joke, because not all altcoin is a fraud, there is a coin project altcoin with growth potential that will give you a good return if you invest and others that will not last long in the market, which you should do is research well and make a good decision where to invest. but not all of them are scams, Ethereum is definitely not a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
this is just shit FUD, I guess many people are smart to choose scam or not.
Dont be fudder guys, nobody trusts you
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 10, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
There are some altcoins which are designed for certain purposes and have a narrow field of application. I wouldn't call them scam. Or, for instance, there is Monero which major advantage over other crypto is anonymity.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
calm yourself friends, it looks like you are being hurt by alt coin haha
not all altcoins are a scam, many of us are already earning big profits from altcoin. You want to sell it now? just do it if you want big loss  Grin
Activity: 75
June 10, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
There are indeed many tokens that are fraudulent, but not all are bad. For our investors, we only need to have the opportunity to make a profit! Because its rate of return is very high!
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
This is not true. But unfortunately there are projects that have no value. But on the other hand, there are really real projects with new technologies. For example, EOS is a project that creates fundamentally new solutions.
Activity: 70
June 02, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
Yeah, and that's why ETH is nice and dandy so far. Because it's scam obviously. L for logic. Not all projects are scam. EOS is considered to be scam yet still it collected $4B dollars. I think alts are not all scam and there are really huge projects like EOS, NEO, Bitupper, Aworker
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
Some of them are scam, garbage but some of them solid, useful and needed projects.
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
Elysian is happy to announce a partnership between @airswap and @Elysian_ELY
AirSwap will be integrated into the #Elysian platform, allowing Ecommerce merchants to convert received payments from consumers directly to any swappable cryptocurrency.
Dont call this a spam, But a treasury
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 02, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.
I do not agree with this. Yes, there are a lot of coins that look very doubtful. But there are such tokens as etherium, ripple, and litecoin, which are used not only for speculation. Such coins have good prospects.

All the time there are some projects which fail and those which become successful. Of course BTC is the most valuable, but im sure in near time a lot of coins will become less volatile and rise up in price. A lot of coins are not scam at all, may be they have some difficulties, but after each cryptocoin stands a team. They are working, improving something, they get salary and really try hard to make project successful
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I think those types of statements aim to lead panic sell or something like that. But as we can see, no one cares about his words and BTC heading to first target of growth - 8000 USD. Just imagine what could be if he said it month or two ago. But now people smart enough after dip, and hope we will be only way up.
Activity: 52
June 02, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
I think that not all alternative coins are fraud. Many projects have a real product. I believe that some projects will improve people's lives.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Not all altcoins are a scam there are many in the market which are a scam but not all there are still many good icos in the market which are worth investing Do take a look at ASURA today is it's crowdsale and man it is going to revolutionize the esport gaming world completely do take a look at its whitepapers and road maps you definitely will be pleased
Activity: 73
June 02, 2018, 08:16:55 AM
I tend to believe it to an extent. not because someone claims that all alt coins are scam makes them scams. The reason why people are getting scammed in alt coins is because they just invest without knowing or reading its whitepaper. Before investing i suggest to read something about that coin first because if you will check in alt coin section there are lots of ICO that was completed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
Clickbait thread name at it's best. Yes huge amount of tokens / coins are worth a penny a do not introduce something new and technological.
But what about those coins that are already liquid, convertible and you can exchange them for fiat?
Activity: 25
June 02, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
 These are the very people who will present us some Shitcoin tomorrow as the big winner of the next 6 months. Of course not, without first receiving a hefty fee.
Pages:
Jump to: