Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 27. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
if i was you, of course i won't put all my money in one basket.

i will split it to 3-5 altcoin.

Just do your research first and if you are newbie, i suggest u not do ICO.

you can invest in the top 10 cryptocurrency or other after you do your research.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If you invest is indeed the risk is enormous and I think you are not only investing in 1 Altcoins. You can invest at ETH, NEO and Stellar as you could get opportunities not only in 1 coins. And I think it is better because I myself have never invested in coins and the results are very pleasing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
You should seriously think about this. If you want to take a chance, take only short-term perspective coins. And so I advise you to contribute only "extra" money
No one has thought to waste their money in their investment. Everyone did their best, I guess. Those 500$, I'm sure it is the extra money. If it's not, what a serious problem that might occur then. Thinking about other stuffs for family, don't be careless about the financial situation. I agree that the small amount of money is more appropriate for short term investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Not too much, but you have to consider that you can invest in a good project not a scam coin if you want to invest all your money in one altcoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choices if you want to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Going all in on 1 asset is suicide man. However, going all in on crypto is the same. The whole market moves in unison so spread your capital in other markets too.

therefore from the entry into the crypto must be together so that no word suicide.karena assets sold in the market is not 1 but more yang.hingga other markets ya
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
Going all in on 1 asset is suicide man. However, going all in on crypto is the same. The whole market moves in unison so spread your capital in other markets too.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
It depends on which altcoin. If it's ETH that's fine. If it NEO it's risky (china can ban something again). If its a micro cap shitcoin it's just suicidal
Yes right, as long as the coin we choose already has a good reputation and tracks then no need to hesitate to put all our money on one coin, and the coins we deserve to choose among others: Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum and so on.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
If you put all your money into 1 altcoin then the risk will be very high. Because nobody put all the eggs in the same basket. I recommend diversifying your capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 altcoin to ensure profitability. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The current price of all altcoin is very low, if you want to have great profit in the future then you should invest in altcoin right now. Some altcoin that I think you should buy is Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Litecoin and especially Ethereum.

I agree with you . Choosing altcoins that have good growth and the community of coins must always have new strategies to make the price of coins rise is certainly a good investment, but most people are inclined to invest in New altcoin because of the chance of getting higher and always getting attention from whales. I personally care about this and always choose new and potential projects
Activity: 280
Yes, investing all your money in only one coin is risky as you said. You should distribute your risk to multiple coins for reducing possible losses.
Activity: 77
I would not go all in one. Diversify... I think that is the best you can do in terms of spreading the risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
If you put all your money into 1 altcoin then the risk will be very high. Because nobody put all the eggs in the same basket. I recommend diversifying your capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 altcoin to ensure profitability. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50 coinmarketcap. The current price of all altcoin is very low, if you want to have great profit in the future then you should invest in altcoin right now. Some altcoin that I think you should buy is Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Litecoin and especially Ethereum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
very risky. especially if the given quite a lot of capital certainly will make the threat if the price instantly falls down inside. though indeed there would be no one knew how later but at least begin to anticipate with drawing up strategies for investing in order to obtain maximum results.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Having less then 10 coins is highly advised. But once you are long in crypto that is hard to succeed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Just think logically. Each coin develops according to its own scenario and therefore their growth charts do not coincide (but yes, sometimes they have correlation). If you buy a few coins, then your chances of making a profit would be increased significantly.
- The opportunity to make a profit is high but the profit will never be higher than investing in one altcoin, however, most people prefer safety, they will never invest all in 1 coin, investing all in one product is always a risky option and depends on luck. But sometimes, I still always see some people have this option, all for one, they have the courage and accept the loss, it seems dangerous to them just a joke, many people may think they are crazy, but if they succeed, their madness is worth
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Just think logically. Each coin develops according to its own scenario and therefore their growth charts do not coincide (but yes, sometimes they have correlation). If you buy a few coins, then your chances of making a profit would be increased significantly.
Activity: 146
Very risky but at the same time very profitable. It seems to be a gamble and have all in at the stakes. If you will do some research and will be very careful the chance of failure can be lessen.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
If you are able to expose stop loss if you are guided in the market - it isn't strongly risky. I am the most risky player and I keep all the deposit in 4 coins now: trx, ins, npxs and bcn. Such here to you a gift - honor council for 20% in a week)
Activity: 224
I like Etherium...One of the main advantages of Etherium is the reliability and security of digital recording, which is simultaneously taken into account in thousands of databases and makes, in fact, this record is not vulnerable to modern hackers.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The question is whether or not to invest in 1 altcoin can only answer you. the main thing for you to buy cryptocurrency, which in the future has more chances to grow in price. Analyze, learn and the answers will come by themselves. I wouldn't take any chances.
Of course no unless it is BTC. Do not trade or invest based on luck. You cant be lucky forever. Let's work like a fulltime job and spend more time to research.
Pages:
Jump to: