Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 29. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am all in in Masari, so for only 500$ it's not such a bad ideea.
Activity: 196
Most of the people doing common mistake are by buying the stock in only one coin but this is not at all good because see how Ethereum price fell down from 1300$ to 450$. In this case, you might be losing all the value and you need to wait for years to recover from that position. So we have to divert our portfolio to different other investment in order to reduce our stress.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Yes, it is very risky. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's always best to diversify your portfolio. Atleast try to invest in 2 or 3 good projects. If you invest all in one project and if something bad happens, you ll loose all. 500$ is not so small to start. The market is down now, so it ll be a great time to invest maybe. Make sure to invest only in good projects.
This is no doubt a very risky approach to investing in crypto. Investing in one crypto is like letting go your money. I have always believed in the diversification of assets and the monetary economics rules depicts that it actually helps reduce the risk associated with the crypto you have invested in. All we need to do is to evaluate the crypto in the market first and invest little in the start followed by big hand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
well, that's too risky, it's just that when you invest in the right altcoin, then the benefits you get of course will be even more. well, I think so many traders here, and they certainly know, a definite advantage when a coin price that they hold it up.
Activity: 252
Spread your risks, it is better to spread it across different tokens rather than put everything  in a single token
That is right don't put your risk in just one coin only just spread it or diversify properly because everything you do here in crpyto world is always has a risk but nothing you can guarantee or nothing is sure here.
Activity: 308
You should be diverse with coins options, investing all in an altcoin that has a high success rate but also a lot of risk. No one can know that the existence of such altcoin. Instead, the choice of multiple coins is flexible and complementary. It will minimize risk and optimize returns better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me, it's too risky for putting your money in 1 altcoin..first you don't know if the altcoin you invested become successful it's unpredictable what comes out in future.. I'd rather not to invest in 1 altcoin..
Activity: 100
If you want to put your money in only one coin. Study first the coin that you want.  If it has the potential to grow in the future and give you a huge profit. If the coin you choose has no potential to grow your money will loss
Activity: 82
In order to get it you should find a trustworthy ICO project. However, it is quite a complicated topic, cause among all of the existing projects there are a lot of ones that should not be trusted at all. I am working in this field for a while now, and, sometimes I had a really bad experience with some platforms. However, I have found a really safe application. It is called Kelvin-blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
In investment, the rule of thumb is to diversify your investment in many investments as possible. That why many traders is investing properly by diversifying thier investment. Diversification is the best way to protect from a huge lose and also having a change to joined a successful project.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I think it's very risky, you have no certainty that this coin is going to be successful, I don't think that all stands on the road map of the project, but it's about advertisements of the coin too to let people know about its quality. I wouldn't do that. There is no guarantee.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
When I was new to this I put my money into one coin that was mooning, and I lost it all. It's an experience that leaves you in shock. One learns a lot from such an experience though.
You are right investing in one coin you can lose money. And it is better to learn to manage capital first and not try to snatch the coin by buying one coin in the hope that it will fly to the moon.
Activity: 43
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Dear mate, the best way to benefit from crypto is by playing with risk management. I t is ok to invest in a single alt coin if odds go in your side you win, the prob is when thingd go differently[you get the answer] So think wisely before you jump into it
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
When I was new to this I put my money into one coin that was mooning, and I lost it all. It's an experience that leaves you in shock. One learns a lot from such an experience though.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
I personally invest in minimum 5 different coins. No more, no less. Less would be too risky. No more because my capital is not extensive 😁 low cap gems, with real use cases. And I hold, long term. With patience. Lot of patience 😁
Activity: 521
Of course it's better to invest in a few coins. In this case, if one coin falls significantly in price, then there is a chance that other coins will grow and with their help you can earn or minimize your losses.
On the other hand, there are 2 points.
First point: If the amount of $ 500 is not much for you, and similar actions are just an experiment, then of course try it.
The second point is the reason you want to invest in this coin. Perhaps you have insider information and you are 100% sure that this coin will grow (then maybe it makes sense to invest in it more  Grin). Or maybe you thoroughly studied everything about this coin from the beginning of its creation to what news it is waiting for, and according to your calculations, it definitely should grow in price (but even in this case it is not recommended to invest everything in one coin).
As you can see, only in one case you can put all the money in one coin, otherwise you risk losing everything.
copper member
Activity: 327
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Crypto is full of risks, and too risky to put your money in one coin, and you'd better divide your money in some coins, because it can avoid losses if the coins you hold fall.
Activity: 140
If you are sure that the capital which you invest in can not make you sad in a case of loss, you can try your chance with maybe just one of the strong coins like bitcoin or ethereum. But of course, diversifying your savings is always good in crypto.
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
Yes, it is very risky. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's always best to diversify your portfolio. Atleast try to invest in 2 or 3 good projects. If you invest all in one project and if something bad happens, you ll loose all. 500$ is not so small to start. The market is down now, so it ll be a great time to invest maybe. Make sure to invest only in good projects.
Activity: 406
You should seriously think about this. If you want to take a chance, take only short-term perspective coins. And so I advise you to contribute only "extra" money
Pages:
Jump to: