Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 31. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Yes, it's very risky. But now everything connected with cryptocurrency is risky. We all see this market volatility.

The market is volatile and it little on a downfall. But from ystd which was below 6k it has come back above 6k and the resistance is above 6k. So should be good in next couple of days where the upside will take the btc above 7k.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes, it's very risky. But now everything connected with cryptocurrency is risky. We all see this market volatility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Never put all your money in 1 investment, no matter how much money you're investing or what coin you're investing in. Diversify your portfolio as you never know what the future holds, can be one negative news about this altcoin and it goes to zero  Huh
Yes actually that is too risky for us to hold one altcoin but it can make very good money as well. If the currency comes to revenge you will profit enough but if it ends up not returning you no profit and return you prejudice will be a bad investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Never put all your money in 1 investment, no matter how much money you're investing or what coin you're investing in. Diversify your portfolio as you never know what the future holds, can be one negative news about this altcoin and it goes to zero  Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
It is a big risk, but since you only put $500, I think it's ok. I understand that in some countries $500 might be a lot of money though, so for them, spread it out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Its risky that once your coin drop and recover, you will gain only few amount. But if you invest in many other coins, you will gain double and even triple of each coin's price. There are so many coins where you can trade in with a lower price. Much better to have many kinds of token investments, where we have the saying '' Two is better than one".
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It is risky and against the popular investing axiom to never put all your eggs in one basket. Therefore, diversify and have multiple coins in multiple wallets.
Activity: 448
It's not risky if you are a long term holder and you pick a nice and legitimate coin like picking a single coin on a top 20 coins on cmc. Just read some more info on your preferred coin.
to guess really perspective investments, and also to choose more suitable For this coin, it is necessary to do very good and thoroughly the analysis of the market. But in order to do less work, it is better to invest in more rated coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
It's not risky if you are a long term holder and you pick a nice and legitimate coin like picking a single coin on a top 20 coins on cmc. Just read some more info on your preferred coin.
Activity: 126
It looks like you haven't put your eggs in different baskets. This is a very dangerous thing. Diversifying your investment does not necessarily make you earn more money, but it can reduce your risk and you must learn to be reasonable assign your investment amount.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I believe that you need to diversify your investments. This will reduce the risks. Choose 2-3 coins in which you see success
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Well, in my opinion you should allocate a lot of coins, do not put eggs in the same basket, so risky for you, especially the market today altcoin prices are constantly falling. Holding a coin is extremely risky for you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
I find that you have risky you have to spend all your money on a coin, you will be addicted to the coin, you should invest more diversified to reduce the risk for you. All your money in 1 altcoin - Too risky
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
If your going all in on an altcoin now is probably the time to do it.  Many of the stronger altcoins are down massive amounts (some down 90%).  This is a golden chance to buy.  This is what makes investors rich, they buy when everyone else is panic selling while they are slowly accumulating more for the future.
Activity: 322
It's dangerous, but you can earn a lot of money if your coin is potent, so I think you dare risk your ability to get rich quicker.
Activity: 224
It is risky for sure but can be more rewarding if you are believing in that coin. I'm 90% invested in only 2 altcoins namely XRP and Icon, because I believe in them. The rest is diversified through Neo, Ethereum and some smaller coins. So far it almost did not make any difference in what altcoin I invested since everything is down almost the same percentagewise with this bear market.
Activity: 364
Putting all the money in just one altcoin, it's a very risky act. If this works, you will certainly get a big profit. But if you fail, you lose everything. I think it'll be fine if you can put your choice in the best place. But I'm not suggesting it, I'd rather divide my money for some investment. There are many options we can take, why should I choose only one, I guess.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In my opinion, investing in one coin from the top-40 is not very risky. But at the same time, I do not think that such an investment will bring you much profit. Top coins are less volatile than new ones, so they are less interesting ... But this is my personal opinion. Each has its own strategy.
Activity: 248
Split your investment into different altcoins to bring more profit in your wallet. If only one coin it is huge risks the more it losing you. Best is to invest in different project were profitable.
Activity: 28
It is too risky except in very rare situations. For example I am all in on AMB because the marketcap is so low, the rumored partnerships are huge, and they will have tiered masternodes who's payout will be tied to $USD meaning even if bitcoin crashes again, you will still get the same profits. It's one of the few coins I feel safe enough going all in.
Pages:
Jump to: