Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 28. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It depends on which altcoin. If it's ETH that's fine. If it NEO it's risky (china can ban something again). If its a micro cap shitcoin it's just suicidal
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
dont go all-in on 1 thing like 1 altcoin  always diversify your portfolio and spread your risk.
Activity: 36
just remember that all in one pot is not a good idea
Activity: 36
I would advise you to never put everything into 1 coin, it may seems like their is hype around it and it may seem like the right thing, but you never know which way these markets will go, better to hedge your bets elsewhere
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
investing all your fund into one coin can help you get rich but can make you become a trader. You wanna work in this world in long term, you must have knowledge and skills. You dont play gamble here.
Activity: 98
For earnings on the crypto currency, you need to invest as a minimum of 10-15 alternative currencies. Also, long-term investment in Bitcoin and Etherium is very profitably. Investing in 1 or 2 altcoins is very risky.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
The amount is really small and special value to split it into amounts even less and invest in various coins I do not see. Choose one you're sure of.
Activity: 448
500 dollars for half the world's population is a very solid amount. And on the investment account, I think that 80 percent of this forum will say that the main funds put in bitcoin and more than half to invest in other start-up projects. Then there will be a good investment portfolio
of course, first of all most users use Bitcoin and the etherium for their investments, But even these two coins should not be the basis of all our investment directions. In any case, you need to choose about 10 rating coins to distribute your assets And thereby minimize the risks.
Activity: 336
500 dollars for half the world's population is a very solid amount. And on the investment account, I think that 80 percent of this forum will say that the main funds put in bitcoin and more than half to invest in other start-up projects. Then there will be a good investment portfolio
Activity: 196
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
if you are very confident about this coin . and you have done a lot of research on it . your decision is rational . then do it . $500 investment will not affect your life . you can learn some skills from this investment .
Activity: 168
Actually if you put all your resources and you put all your assets into one coin then you are really risky and you will have to put all the hope and put all into them very risky They will make you fast rich
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
There is a benefit at least if it rises all the money is appreciated and the loss is that sheep Maybe another sheep If you invested so that I would make more declines At least you would have done less harm.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I have change my portfolio to 70% of Elix.

I bought some more Elix because the public release comes.
The price is very cheap enough to see End 2018 high profit. This is my opinion.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
My advice is - you can never keep everything in one currency, it's a very bad idea, it seems to me best to take coins from the list of top 10 and distribute the capital on these coins
Activity: 252
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
[/quote
I think having it all in altcoins is dangerous and probably a recipe for disaster. The truth is that bitcoin remains the most trustworthy coin and it's price movement affects the altcoins. Also, bitcoin gains price easier in comparison to the altcoins. I would rather advise that you spread your investment, having more in bitcoin and then, altcoins.
Activity: 102
If you don't share the name of the cryptocurrency, it's hard to give you an accurate opinion! The biggest risk of investing in cryptocurrencies comes from its own instability! Even if it is the top 40, it may fall to 0 because of the loss of customers!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that 1 coin is too small for portfolio, but I tend to think that for example 15 is already too much, it is better to choose a few for a portfolio, but the best  Wink
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Hi,

Thanks
I recommend to you to spread your investment into more coins. And with your low capital invest into low cap coins with great potentional like TheKey, MinexCoin or Shivom.
Activity: 168
Too risky as you yourself has said  ,its better you use it for other cryptocurrency and be expecting the growth of any of them..
Pages:
Jump to: