Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 45. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is a very big risk to keep all the money in just one coin. But sometimes this risk can be justified and you will get a big profit. If you know how to choose coins that will grow soon, you can invest in one coin. As an investor I don't recommend to act this way.
Activity: 84
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

If you yourself understand that this is risky, since you are asking such a question, what is the essence of the matter? Are you not sure of your rightness? You can take risks if you are ready to lose all your money, and you are able to assess the risks. If you are not ready to lose everything, diversify.
Activity: 175
 I think it is better to break down your money in at least 3 different coins maybe the risk is less.There are lots of good coins to choose from.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
This is too risky. Divide your money and choose a coins that has a capacity to grow 3x  after a month. Choose 3 or more coins and make a research if it has a good background and many people invest in it too.

Investing all the money in a coin is very risky because if you do not choose a real coin, then the risk to your investment is huge. The division of capital into investments and the selection of good coin to invest are also important to succeed in this market.
Activity: 175
I think this is too risky,for me at least devide your money in to three to five altcoins besides There are a lot of good coins to choose from maybe the risk will be lessen.You can research in the coins you want to buy and think many times of that coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
This is a very risky decision. Because investing in an altcoin will not bring too much profit. You should break it down to invest in other altcoins. Ideally you should manage 5-6 portfolios. It will not be too confusing to buy and sell. In addition, you have the time to learn about their technology and other altcoins.  Grin
Activity: 210
This is too risky. Divide your money and choose a coins that has a capacity to grow 3x  after a month. Choose 3 or more coins and make a research if it has a good background and many people invest in it too.
Activity: 280
If you just have a small assets, i think you can investing in one ICO but you must analysis before about the projects, future plan and prospects in the crypto markets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Of course it is risky to invest all the money in just one subcourse, but if you do not take the risk, you do not have a lot of jokes in this market. The important thing is to be able to take the steps that you think it is right to reduce your risk to a minimum.
Activity: 137
of course it is very dangerous, invest all your on 1 tokens only, when the price of the coin drop, then you will experience a huge loss because all your money has been invested in the token
It all depends on the kind of altcoins you are investing in. Some of these altcoins have very solid projects that are not easy to fail. You just have to research into the kind of altcoin to invest very thoroughly before you put all your money into it. Sometimes just one good alt can give you maximum returns that 10 alts may not give you. But diversifying your portfolio isn't a bad idea.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
One of my friends made same. Near New Year Holiday, he put all his money 2-3 BTC in the Next and get good profit close to x8-x10 in BTC. Now he put much of his money in OCN. And he saw those crypto waves  Grin. 10 BTC were 35 BTC and due to hour became 21 BTC. Today I don't know how many he has.  Cool

You friend got VERY lucky. I prefer to diverify my money to reduce the risk. No one knows what project will turn out to be scam and other successful.
Yes, I think so. But topic starter has $500 only. And with the diversification chance to get much from such sum is so few. On his place, I'd make as he write - all money in the one coin. But a very perspective coin without doubt
Activity: 364
The question is quite interesting and difficult. If you are so confident in your coin, well analyzed the market, consulted with knowledgeable people, you can invest in one project, in other cases it is not necessary.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
One of my friends made same. Near New Year Holiday, he put all his money 2-3 BTC in the Next and get good profit close to x8-x10 in BTC. Now he put much of his money in OCN. And he saw those crypto waves  Grin. 10 BTC were 35 BTC and due to hour became 21 BTC. Today I don't know how many he has.  Cool

You friend got VERY lucky. I prefer to diverify my money to reduce the risk. No one knows what project will turn out to be scam and other successful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Going by the time-tested investing axioms, it is always safer to invest in multiple different sectors than any single one. The same  applies to cryptos too so diversify your holdings into more coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
It is double-edged sword. On the one hand, it is a risky, rules of investing says: don't put all eggs in the same place, but on the other hand, if you are so sure in this coin, don't hesitate to invest
Activity: 490
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
I advise you not to invest all in just 1 altcoin, because doing so would be dangerous and risk would be higher. No one puts all their eggs in the same basket. Ideally you should diversify your capital. You can buy a few more valuable altcoin and other potential. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy at the moment is Monero, NEO, Litecoin, or Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year the market will stabilize and accelerate. If you want to make a profit, invest now.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
If you are sure that this altcoin will bring you a good profit-then invest only in this altcoin.
 Received in the future profit invest in other altcoins. Good luck!
Activity: 76
I've ever tried it. $100 in one place. And ofc it's gambling. We never know if the trend suddenly pump or dump if we just know about cryptocurrency in few days. Never suggest to do it. When you get loss you'll feel it
Activity: 7
All your money in ANY coin is risky. First of all you should only invest what you are willing to lose. The crypto market is too new and too unpredictable to afford such risks. Also it's not smart to invest in one coin. You should diverse your portfolio with AT LEAST 3 or 4 different coins to minimize the risks. And one last thing - put at least some money in Bitcoin,Ethereum or Litecoin as they are the most stable coins on the market currently and if anything happens to the other altcoins you have, you will still have something left.
Pages:
Jump to: