Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 41. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Of course, I think that you need to take a risk, because without the risk and will not achieve anything, it is the risk that allows you what no one expected, for it and the risk, and it happens that the risk is not possible, but for it and there.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Putting all your money in one altcoin is very risky nowadays, even though there are many great altcoins now in the market their value and movement in the market is still unpredictable. So my suggestion is why you are putting all your money in one altcoins when there are many great altcoins in the market and all of them is good to invest with.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yep, it's too risky. Never put all your eggs in one basket, the proverb says. Besides that, in altcoin season like this where almost every altcoin is rising, spreading your funds into several altcoins is better. It will increase the odds that at least some of them, if not all, will rise a lot at some point.

I'm currently investing on about 5-10 coins. Whenever a coin already made me enough profit, I sold them and reinvest the money to another promising altcoin.
You have good choice to pull money into 5 or 10 several coins to split the risk because we never know what will happen to our asset if only one asset. Choose more have higher probability to win.
5 till 10 coins is the average of amount coin so if less than that amount then its not good but if more i think its too traffic.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Of course investment in one asset is too risky. Each investor knows that there is always a need to follow the principles of risk management and diversification. Do not put all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Of course look where are feathercoin, namecoin - these coins are dead, but 5 years ago, they were as big as Litecoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
investing all your capital/money in one altcoin to me is more than too risky. Looking at the trend where there is constant fluctuation in the price of the altcoins. If you do that the probability of you losing all your money is too high. I suggest you divide it though your money may look small but do that please
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It is better to invest in 2-3 coins is more safe, because the most important thing is to save your fund and profit is not the most important thing.
I think the main goal of investment is profit. but using all your money in 1 coin only is a risky thing. moreover it is possible coins could be a scam. and you will lose all your money. using some coins will reduce the risk and it will be more profitable. because it is very possible some coins you buy pump simultaneously
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
500$ so you can risk it all!
Huge profit or lose it all.
Small coin can jump high!
Activity: 182
It is better to divide the money into 3 or 5 parts. Buy some altcoins, it's safer. But all altcoins are growing in the same way as bitcoin, bitcoin is growing by 20% and then altcoins are also growing by 20% . But it's still safer to split your money into several altcoins.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
My prediction for you will be one of those Marijuana Coins for the cannabis industry like Potcoin, Dopecoin, Cannabiscoin, Hempcoin etc.
The price will grow fast in 2018. And then another project like WeTrust, Matchpool or SONM. This will bring you more profit in a short time then to invest all
500 $ only in a top 10 coin like Ripple.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Of course, it is too risky nowadays to just rely on one type of asset. You should learn how to diversify your investments by not relying on one altcoin only. As the old saying goes, do not put all of your eggs in a single basket. You know why? If one goes down, all of it would go down too. By putting some of your funds to various altcoins, at least you would lessen your frustration or disappointment in case the market falls.
Activity: 266
We need to diversify our investment in all Altcoins equally investing in one coin will ultimately lead to loss all money or else money blocked
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Yes, investing is really risky and in my opinion putting all your invesent in one coin is not a good idea. Better if you split it in two or three coins to invest with.
Activity: 208
Hi,

Thanks

Evidently risky. Even though as you said, you're a little investor, don't place in all your money to a single project. Please diversify. Do invest in 2 coins. It is undoubtedly the most sensible thing to do. By diversifying, the probability of securing huge profits were most high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Yes, it is a risky thing to pour all of your money into 1 altcoin, but if you really are willing to invest in that particular altcoin then just make sure that it has a lot of potential. You should also be knowledgable of its background, do some adequate research and thoroughly assess which type of altcoin you are going to invest in to avoid a number of predicaments that might trouble you in the near future. As i have read, the altcoin that you have mentioned is at the top 40 altcoins offered in the market, that kind of information wouldnt suffice. To see whether if it is legit, check a number of websites that may hold that kind of information. You should also search the altcoin itself to further support the evidences provided.
Activity: 30
It is very risky. I wish I could take same risk. I prefer to diversify in 5-6 coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I think yes, it's risky if you're going to put all your money into Cryptocurrency that you're not sure if that currency will increase the price or not. My advice is putting half of your money into it just to make yourself safe when the currency you're investing isn't increasing the value.
Activity: 126
Your choice will be riskier if you put all your coins on 1 project.
We recommend that you divide your coins into several projects.
And make sure the project you choose is a good project and has the potential to develop well.
Because the most important thing in investing is a potentially good project.
Activity: 154
It is better to invest in 2-3 coins is more safe, because the most important thing is to save your fund and profit is not the most important thing.
[/quote

It is really risky to invest all of your coins in just 1 coin. Better divide your coins to 2-3 alts in order for you to gain more. Not all coins have the same price in the market better you have an option either one goes down and the other price is high. By this you can see that the money you invest is balance.
Activity: 168
I think that if you put all your money into the investment, your risk is very high if you are not lucky you can lose it and even lose the money you invested in them, You should think again.
Pages:
Jump to: