Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 46. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
I do not think it's a problem if you just want to focus on 1 Altcoin. But I suggest you should buy Altcoin that goes top 10 Altcoin. Because if you buy a good proven Altcoin, of course, you will not be afraid if hold it for a long time. The risk will not be too big than you buy Altcoin not yet famous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
The more risk you take, the more money you can earn. For example, 1 month ago, people who bought docademic could not stop selling until now 40x and they were rich Smiley more risk more profit everytime. But you can lose your money too
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
If small capitalization I think not too became a big problem. even for the novice as well invest in one altcoin also no problem for it to be quick and immediate visible results. But if you already entered in the scale of investment capital will certainly be very risky If you only invest in one altcoin only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

The golden rule of trading and investing is to not to put all of your eggs in just one basket so therefore for me it is not advisable to invest all of your money in one Altcoin specially that many Altcoins are now belong to the crap coins but maybe if you choose the top Altcoin like Ethereum and Litecoin then the risk for sure will reduce.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
Better diversify your funds. If you have $ 500, then invest 5 altcoins at $ 100. Choosing projects for investment is better from the top 20.
that too much i think invest your $500 in 5 type altcoins. 2 or 3 altcoins its enought for me so you can control/monitoring price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
focus to one crypto if at the time the benefit was indeed produced largely. However, when a loss would also be the same. better even though the capital a little split into two or three. so even though the results were not as big as if at a crypto but will be able to anticipate the losses that occurred.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Hi,

Thanks
If you only focus on one Altcoin course this is very risky. Because you will never know the extent to which Altcoin you hold can survive. Moreover, you are investing in top 40 Altcoin who do not know future developments will be like. If I may advise you, you should invest in 2 or 3 Altcoin that has proven to be good and promising. Although you spend a little big capital the results you get later will also not disappoint.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
If you have a big amount of money to invest I think it is good if you buy at least five different altcoins or more,it is risky here in crypto but when you have different coins maybe the risk is lesser.
Putting money on one coin is certainly a very risky thing, we all know that the price of cryptocurrency is hard to guess so for security reasons it's better to divide the money into different types of coins or at least 10 coins.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Better diversify your funds. If you have $ 500, then invest 5 altcoins at $ 100. Choosing projects for investment is better from the top 20.
Activity: 154
never put your money in one basket,,
better you split your funds, to minimize the risk my friend

Yes. The experience of foregoers leaving the investment in the crypto market should not accrue to an altcoin so it is very risky for us if that altcoin collapses. But if investing in the coin up CMC is more secure than investing in ICO
Activity: 164
If you have a big amount of money to invest I think it is good if you buy at least five different altcoins or more,it is risky here in crypto but when you have different coins maybe the risk is lesser.
Activity: 56
If your budget is small and have enough information, you can put all your money in one coin. If you succeed, you will get high profit and spend it to reinvest in other coins
Activity: 371
Everything in crypto is risky.If i had to pick just one alt,i would pick something strong on thr market.Yes profit might not be as good as low market cap coin,but risk of scam will be a lot lower

Being in only 1 coin is risky. If you're in bitcoin and ethereum, it's more safe but still risky. Having more coins is more logical in this situation. If one drops down, the others can rise up by giving you profit.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Everything in crypto is risky.If i had to pick just one alt,i would pick something strong on thr market.Yes profit might not be as good as low market cap coin,but risk of scam will be a lot lower
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
People are putting their money into a single coin for 10 years, you guessed it - bitcoin.
So there are people who put all their money in ETH, LTC or XMR for years. So they earn money all the time as you see.
The thing is which coin you select?
Activity: 182
So you invest all your money for a kind of altcoin I suspect it's dangerous because it can go down low and you can lose a lot of money from those that bring you danger when you are brittle run out of money on 1 altcoin
Activity: 784
very risky. especially if the given quite a lot of capital certainly will make the threat if the price instantly falls down inside. though indeed there would be no one knew how later but at least begin to anticipate with drawing up strategies for investing in order to obtain maximum results.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
All your money in one altcoin to me is more than too risky. Is like storing all your eggs in one bowl. Please I suggest you split it at least three and invest in other important and selling altcoin. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
If you just have a small assets, i think you can investing in one ICO but you must analysis before about the projects, future plan and prospects in the crypto markets.

Yes if investing is a small amount then it is fine to invest in single coin else it is always mandatory to invest in multiple coins so that you can get the best of the returns and not just have to be dependent on single coin. Also never place all your eggs in a same basket is the the ideal philosophy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
if risk is a pleasure for you, I think that's your right decision.
I think investing does not have to be much alt coin but how do you take that decision with the various considerations you believe.
Pages:
Jump to: