Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 50. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is a bit risky to go all in one investment to AltCoin. i suggest to diversified into 3 sections where you think it will be great investment. Just a quick warning though all altcoins are risky to invest now so better to review all their background before you invest on them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
It is definitely risky going all into one altcoin. You may want to consider to diversify your portfolio risks by investing in at least 2 coins from different business segments.
Activity: 210
Many brought ripple in. Pump there brought only one coin ripple some invested 20thousand dollars it came down to 8000dollars at this point of time the risk of crypto currency is very violate and uncertain it is risky in investing in one coin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Investing all of yout money in one altcoin is very risky because better to have a lot of altcoins instead of few altcoins. Because if you have only 1 coin and the price decrease very low for sure you will lose your money so better to have more instead of one.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
Try to support other project do not stick in only one project try to read first the different idea's so that you are waiting on different project when the pre sale will start.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Don't just invest in one token, it's too risky. You may be rewarded handsomely, but it may also leave you with nothing.

Anyway, all the strategy has its own advantages and disadvantages. All has its own part. So choose based on your preference.
Majority of the users have suggested for a diversified investment plan, whether it is altcoins or something else similar to investment schemes doesn't matter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you have found out what you really believe in, then you can invest all in that coin. I think the top coin will not be lost, just what kind of patience it will bring profit.
Activity: 280
For that kind of money I advise you to invest in Bitcoin or ethereum. But I think you need to set aside a small part on altcoin.
Just to avoid the risk that is not in the desired the next day.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

$500 is not at all small. It is already a good amount for you because you have just started. You can increase your investment amount relative to your familiarity or level of confidence and knowledge in crypto investment. My preference is always a diversified investment. It is sometimes good to all in but only to take a very quick gain from a certain coin. Outside from that, I do not do it. Try to choose 2 or 3 coins instead.
Activity: 448
The more risk you take, the more money you will earn. It is very risky to make your whole investment all at once and you probably lose your money. But sometimes we can catch the rising coins, and then you make good profits Smiley
Activity: 392
Buy now ICON icx good project cost nothing .
hodl will pump x3 or more for sure .
Activity: 215
Don't just invest in one token, it's too risky. You may be rewarded handsomely, but it may also leave you with nothing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
It is better to invest in one more coin to reduce losses in case of failure. After all, you are not sure that your choice will give you the maximum profit that you predict. And maybe you should get a small profit from one attachment and then transfer it to another one, so it will be correct.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think it is very risky to just hold one altcoin in your portfolio, it seems you have to divide your investment in some kind of altcoin to make it more secure. But if you have studied the graph of altcoin that you hold it up, I think it's back to you

It has higher risk but if the coin will be doing well then you will have higher rewards too. If you are very familiar withe the movement of the coin then most probably you will know when it will go up and when it will go down which would be your advantage. You will either have huge profits or huge loss depending on how you would trade it. The key is to have diversification in your trade or investment so that you can spread the risk but then if you know what you are doing then I think it would be better to focus on one coin so that you can monitor it all the time.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
I think it is very risky to just hold one altcoin in your portfolio, it seems you have to divide your investment in some kind of altcoin to make it more secure. But if you have studied the graph of altcoin that you hold it up, I think it's back to you
Activity: 182
Well, I don't think so. You wanna know what I did? I was always trading with 50% btc, 50% one altcoin. That was the most profitable term I had.
Then I read that I should divide up my portfolio... Then this is what happened: I lost control of my alts.
If you are a day or swing trader don't go up more than 4.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
yes, it has a higher risk let alone the price of bitcoin is currently very unstable, you should break into some altcoin, ten or more altcoin better, especially if you have a good capital for investment,

for an example, you invest in one type of coin only, then when the price of dump, and other coins begin to rise, you are stuck on the coin, are you ready to cutloss?
Activity: 84
Yeah that tends to work against you, but as long as you're keeping a eye on it i think you'll be fine, just dont take your eyes off it, lol
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
In my opinion, this is very risky because you are only fixated on 1 coin only.
And in investing you should use some coins because it will make you get more profit.
If only one, the risk of losing coins is great if you choose the wrong project.
doing so should be avoided, because sticking with just one coin will certainly have a big risk where nowadays there are so many choices of coins that have a good price and potential. so I think a good thing should be if it can divide up all the money for some coin options.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
if you think and believe with altcoin project that you will invest in it there is no harm because with a capital of $ 500 you can get a decent profit but it would not hurt you also ask first opinion with your close friends who are more experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: