Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 65. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:31:55 AM
Not reccomended.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 29, 2017, 07:49:43 AM
All the alts are becoming more expensive, and if you have chosen a reliable project, then you will make a profit. But if you chose a few coins, this would give you more profit and a lower risk.
Activity: 103
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
December 29, 2017, 06:39:10 AM
No matter how much do you have putting all your money in 1 altcoin is too risky indeed. If we were talking about bitcoin it would be a different story buy for alt coins personally i would not take that risk. You could wake up and see you lost %50 of your investment in a nigh. That's not a good scenario.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 29, 2017, 06:33:38 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Honestly with just 500$ I would just put it in one altcoin you believe in and hope for the best. I would start thinking about diversifying coins when you hit around the 2000$ mark. Also, think about how much time you have on your hands. Investing in more coins requires more time because you will have to continuously research them.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 06:24:05 AM
I share the free strategy of Iso, you put money on 10 top Iso, and with 99% of the output you deduce more than entered in times !!!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
December 29, 2017, 05:43:11 AM
yes it is a verry risky move to put all your eggs in one basket because if the coin you choose have failed then you will also loose it all your invested capital that is why it is still recomended to diversify or divide your funds on  to some different kind of coins but dont just randomly pick up a coin that you think itl'll pump. always remember you need to do a quick or deep research on it before jumping in to the water. gudluck..
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
December 29, 2017, 04:25:13 AM
certainly at risk. But if you want to wait then it's not a great problem. But if you don't wait, certainly a little-a little be confused and could even lose.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 04:09:16 AM
Investing in one place its too risky,there should be diversification.If one side going decline another side will get the profit so its a time to take decision save your investment before it loosing.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

It is dangerous,if you are thinking to do this.IN my OPINION you should diversify ur risk to invest more than one altcoins.
Activity: 131
December 29, 2017, 02:02:41 AM
Hi,

Thanks
Yes, 500$ is good for one single coin but that's for very long hodl.
Activity: 61
December 29, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
I guess to have a safe investment, better to diversify your money. We can't tell how the market moves, at least with many investments you have a lot of option if one coin fails.
Activity: 71
December 29, 2017, 01:42:24 AM
Actually diversification in investing is very important. However, if you have been optimistic about the future of altcoin that you hold. Means you are ready to face any risk that will happen, as well as achieve wealth from the investment itself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
December 29, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
I think it's irrational to put all the money in one project. If you do not have time to deal with buying, then Bitcoin al derim. Stay at least fifty bitcide at Yada. If the project you are expecting to get out falls, you will have a chance to get it.
Activity: 5
December 28, 2017, 11:51:33 PM
Yes, it's too risky except you want to invest in long-term (like put some money on it and not do anything in some month).
Activity: 350
December 28, 2017, 11:18:31 PM
Investing your money is a very risky thing to do. It is just like a gambling that you need to take the risk, but you can prevent that by choosing the right project at the right time. I f I were you you try to invest in two or more project not just in one..just to be sure if the other project is failure, then at least there is another one.
Activity: 61
December 28, 2017, 11:15:17 PM
Yes its more riskier to do than to even out your investment in atleast 5 or more coins. I think you should invest on other altcoins and do not focus on just one coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 28, 2017, 11:13:55 PM
If you had researched about the coin you invested in, I wouldn't want to say it's way too risky, its just that's some times you can never tell what might happen nexts. So I suggest you should try and split that money by investing in six to five altcoins. At least , if not for been too risky, you should be considering about the gains you might be losing for not investing in other coins, which might also as well be toping in price to. Its should be a win -win situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 10:21:30 PM
I think it's always better to diversify your investments. There's that old saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". That saying exists for good reason.

The famous line that will explain it all. But on the contrary if op is going to choose Bitcoin, Eth, Xrp and Litecoin then the risk in that investment is too minimal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
December 28, 2017, 10:08:22 PM
I think it's always better to diversify your investments. There's that old saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". That saying exists for good reason.

yeah you got some point but i think putting your egss in one basket is still beneficial only if he chooses a good coin with a lot of potential like etherium or bitcoincash. these coins were also have a low risk due to their stability and less volatile but they can also pump as hard as bitcoin because they are indeed verry useful in terms of usage like for example etherium can be used when trading or exchanging your altcoins and tokens to an online exchanger like etherdelta. bitcoincash on the other hand can also be used when sending and transfering money or payments because it is fast and has a lower cost fees.
Activity: 8
December 28, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: