Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 60. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 11, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
Indeed and it's too risky because you are dependent on one Altcoin whether it pump or dump.
It's wiser if your making portfolio in order to maintain your profit, if others are dropping then the other coins are pumping. This way you won't lose your money in any circumstances.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 11, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
I think you can put 50% of your investments in your project if you really believe in it. But other 50% I would invest in some promising alts out of top 100, which are very cheap now and can give you great profits in a year or so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Indeed, its too risky to put all the funds you have into one altcoin. Rule of thumb while investing: never put all eggs in one basket! I would diversify my portfolio at least 33%/33%/33%.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
January 11, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
Why ? Its too risky..always diversify your investment. Dont put your egg in one basket.
It depends. IF OP want to buy bitcoin, ether, monero ETC then he should go all in. If he want to try different approach then he should spread funds in lots cheap low cap altcoins which are few cents up to maximal value of half dollar.
That's a terrible advice!
Investing is risky, period!
Investing in crypto is very risky, period!
Investing in a single crypto coin is just silly, period!
So what are you doing here?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 11, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
I think there is no risk it may make sense to invest in one altcoin if you do a good analysis
for example, investing only in waves will not be risky

That's a terrible advice!

Investing is risky, period!

Investing in crypto is very risky, period!

Investing in a single crypto coin is just silly, period!
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 09:44:22 AM
I think there is no risk it may make sense to invest in one altcoin if you do a good analysis
for example, investing only in waves will not be risky
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 10, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
I used to only have all my money in my altcoin, it got pumped up hard and then I diversify a lot after that. I think it's risky to only have 1 coin but if you are lucky you can make big gains.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Yes, you should not go all in on only one project, it's to risky to invest in only one project. The smart move is to split it on other project, in this kind of strategy the risks that may occur will go less or lower the risk.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 05:28:51 AM
Just because i'm curious, did you do it? and how did it work out by now?
Activity: 392
Ccfound
January 10, 2018, 05:14:10 AM
Why ? Its too risky..always diversify your investment. Dont put your egg in one basket.
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
totally insane.. also brilliant.. spread it out just a bit.. look for utility, functionality.. good luck..
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 04:16:08 AM
It’s definitely a bit risky, but if you do your homework first (research), your profit could be nice.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 10, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
Putting all of your money on 1 altcoin is not too risky IF the coin has true value and you know what the dev team are planning to do with it in terms of development and partnership announcements, etc.
Activity: 518
January 10, 2018, 04:07:50 AM
Hi,

Thanks

Of course, investing all the money in one project is too dangerous, even if the investment amount is small. You need to choose at least 2 of the most promising coins and divide the money between them.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 07, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
high risk high gain
just ask about yourself, did you already mastered the art of crypto trading?
if you do, trade 1 altcoin is no problem, buy and wait after price go up sell, jump to another coin, repeat ==> you rich

but
if you want to safe just diversify it into some good altcoin
trade safe but it will gain lower than hunt in 1 good altcoin

This is a good advice IMHO...
But as crypto market is volatile and we can't make sure what happens in the future, then diversify our investment in good coins is the most realistic for us ~
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
high risk high gain
just ask about yourself, did you already mastered the art of crypto trading?
if you do, trade 1 altcoin is no problem, buy and wait after price go up sell, jump to another coin, repeat ==> you rich

but
if you want to safe just diversify it into some good altcoin
trade safe but it will gain lower than hunt in 1 good altcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
January 07, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
If I were to choose a single subcool, I would have preferred Vertcoin. I do my existing investments to Vertcoin. I hope to see the price of $ 50 quickly.
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
is you have only 500$ to invest i advice you to invest in 3 coins form top 100 list which are under 0.5$
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Hi,

Thanks
If you do that, I will greatly admire it, because it means you are not afraid of risk, and one of the traits of people who will succeed is people who are not afraid of risk. Good luck
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
January 07, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Hi,

Thanks
Actually investing your money in just 1 altcoin is risk. But that does not apply if the coin you invest in is a coin that has a good future and very popular. Be better if you invest your money in more than 1 altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: