Pages:
Author

Topic: ALLMINE INC - FPGA Cryptominer - page 2. (Read 51390 times)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
May 15, 2019, 12:37:42 PM
Why can't I see any chart with hashrate for each bitstream currently available neither here, nor at https://miner.all-mine.co/bitstreams?

We've updated that page to display the information requested. Time permitting we will revamp the dashboard as well.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
May 13, 2019, 04:26:40 AM
Why can't I see any chart with hashrate for each bitstream currently available neither here, nor at https://miner.all-mine.co/bitstreams?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 06, 2019, 07:16:15 PM
The CVP-13 is now supported by Allmine ( https://all-mine.co/ ). The first bitstream (BCD/X13SM3) has been released. This should be followed up by all the bitstreams we currently have for the BCU being released for the CVP. To start using your cvp13 with AM you'll need to create a device manager for them under your configurations. Just select 'CVP13' from the manufacturer's device and the bitstreams available for that device will be listed below. Our platform allows multiple device types, algorithms and bitstreams to be run concurrently. You can use a single minerator instance for cvps and bcus even if they are mining using different bitstreams / algorithms / work sources. When running multiple cards just make sure you have worksources configured for each algorithm type for the bitstream(s) you'll be using.

If you need any help feel free to contact me and ill help you set it up.
May 06, 2019, 01:42:01 PM
Will you sell the 1525 'cases' as a complete solution without the FPGA (for us that have the heatsink model of 1525 from SQRL)?

What cases?

With a bit of metal work (drilling / tapping new holes) you can get 9 fpga in the Rosewill RSV-L4000C. It's 4U rackmount and has sufficient room to hold 2 bitmain PSUs. You can modify the PSUs with new cable bundles to support a picoPSU for the motherboard and enough 8 pin headers for all the cards. You'd want to put 5 cards on one PSU and 4 cards + fans&MB on the other PSU. You need a P4 molex power connector to power the pico psu.

Rosewill RSV-L4000C - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147277
160W PicoPSU - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005TWE6B8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
H370 Mining Master - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813119145

Does anyone have a template for a cardboard fan duct (not a 3D printable one) for 120mm fan ?
I'm kinda lazy and my 2 FPGA are just gathering dust now

Water cooling is by far the best way to proceed with these. You're looking at a 25% bump in hashrate, less noise produced, lower temperatures, more stable operation, etc. We have some Dimastech BCU1525 blocks instock ready for shipping. You can view our store at https://shop.all-mine.co . If you're outside of the USA/Canada but would like to purchase you can send me a PM.

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
April 11, 2019, 06:19:17 AM
Does anyone have a template for a cardboard fan duct (not a 3D printable one) for 120mm fan ?
I'm kinda lazy and my 2 FPGA are just gathering dust now
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
April 11, 2019, 01:42:59 AM
Will you sell the 1525 'cases' as a complete solution without the FPGA (for us that have the heatsink model of 1525 from SQRL)?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 01, 2019, 10:47:41 PM

I saw another bunch for sale at $3.5k....not sure if these are worth mining at the present prices...comments?

It really just depends on what your view of the future looks like. Personally, I think things look positive.

At 3.5K and hoping for a price pump at this point I'd probably just HODL coin...I'm just not that 'sunny' on this whole view...grrrrrr
April 01, 2019, 12:38:16 PM

I saw another bunch for sale at $3.5k....not sure if these are worth mining at the present prices...comments?

It really just depends on what your view of the future looks like. Personally, I think things look positive.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 31, 2019, 08:49:18 AM
Announcement:

Bitstreams have been released for Veriblock at 5Gh/s as well as updated versions of the Keccak bitstreams (Keccak 256, 0xToken, Zen Protocol).

With Veriblock expected to open at a price of $0.10 the current profitability of the Veriblock bitstream is $6/day. However the network hashrate is increasing rapidly and there won't be any exchanges operating for Veriblock until early April.

We have already updated all existing configurations that utilized the old keccak bitstreams over to the new releases. Your minerator instance will detect this and automatically start mining on the new version of the bitstream.

March 30, 2019, 05:35:51 PM
Announcement:

Bitstreams have been released for Veriblock at 5Gh/s as well as updated versions of the Keccak bitstreams (Keccak 256, 0xToken, Zen Protocol).

With Veriblock expected to open at a price of $0.10 the current profitability of the Veriblock bitstream is $6/day. However the network hashrate is increasing rapidly and there won't be any exchanges operating for Veriblock until early April.

We have already updated all existing configurations that utilized the old keccak bitstreams over to the new releases. Your minerator instance will detect this and automatically start mining on the new version of the bitstream.

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 23, 2019, 09:33:16 PM

Announcement:

Bitstreams have been released for the BCU-1525 for the following algorithms. x13sm3 (BCD), Keccak256 (Keccak/KeccakC), Zen Protocol, and 0xToken (0xBTC/Sedo).

You can view them and modify your configurations on our website at https://miner.all-mine.co/

Refunds have all been sent out last I spoke to SQRL (last week). SQRL is busy packaging and shipping acorns, water blocks have been received (as I understand it), the current hold up is waiting on more BCU-1525's to arrive from Xilinx. As far as I know those BCU's have shipped and are expected any time.

Thanks for keeping this thread updated.

I'm here waiting for the coming day when I can post an announcement about the bitstreams community developers have created and are releasing Smiley

Looks like that day finally happened.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
March 21, 2019, 10:39:29 PM
Bitstreams have been released for the BCU-1525 for the following algorithms. x13sm3 (BCD), Keccak256 (Keccak/KeccakC), Zen Protocol, and 0xToken (0xBTC/Sedo).

Amazing news! It feels like we're getting over a hump that was holding back bitstreams: now full steam ahead!
March 21, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Announcement:

You can view them and modify your configurations on our website at https://miner.all-mine.co/

Activity: 367
Merit: 34
December 28, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
What version of Ubuntu do you guys recommend?

And how can I boot into Windows from Linux? Someone said sudo grub-reboot 4 worked for them but not for me.. I just got the standard version of ubuntu from the ubuntu website. It's been extremely frustrating for a linux noob

Also what remote desktop for linux do you guys recommend? Chrome remote desktop didn't work for me, it needed me to open up and set it up after every reboot to connect.. Teamviewer gave me issues too

Use Ubuntu 18.04 which is a Long Term Support release.
You don't need remote desktop on Linux. You can just run a terminal with ssh.

if you want a remote desktop like experience, just enable the desktop sharing in the settings and you can VNC into it.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
December 28, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

And how can I boot into Windows from Linux? Someone said sudo grub-reboot 4 worked for them but not for me.. I just got the standard version of ubuntu from the ubuntu website. It's been extremely frustrating for a linux noob

Also what remote desktop for linux do you guys recommend? Chrome remote desktop didn't work for me, it needed me to open up and set it up after every reboot to connect.. Teamviewer gave me issues too

Use Ubuntu 18.04 which is a Long Term Support release.
You don't need remote desktop on Linux. You can just run a terminal with ssh.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
December 28, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

December 25, 2018, 11:37:17 PM
That's probably fahrenheit based on the max/min? Or perhaps there's an offset.

Vivado shows different values when the unit is switched to Fahrenheit, though.
I got similar values with minerator, so I ruled out interpretive errors on my side.
It's pretty annoying as minerator throttles down as a result and the hashrate drops to 1/10 of
what it is supposed to be.

Are you air cooled? water cooled?

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
December 24, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

Vivado shows different values when the unit is switched to Fahrenheit, though.
I got similar values with minerator, so I ruled out interpretive errors on my side.
It's pretty annoying as minerator throttles down as a result and the hashrate drops to 1/10 of
what it is supposed to be.
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
December 24, 2018, 06:30:06 PM
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
Where can i find the new Bmc firmware, or can i use .91.03 without it?
Pages:
Jump to: