Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 138. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Here is a nostaligic story about Rusholme (the area of Manchester near Moss Side where Alpha-T offices were located) in the Manchester Tab.

There is a link on the right side of the page soliciting news stories about Rusholme. See 'Send Us Your Story'.

http://manchester.tab.co.uk/2014/04/08/the-pre-curry-mile-era/

Is this Alpha-T story newsworthy yet ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
    I have yet to hear anything back from my return email allowing them one more response before involving myself any deeper than I currently am, but it has only been 1 day, so I will see in the next couple of days if they choose to rectify the situation.

Well, best of luck. You're not the first person to do exactly this. The others got no response I believe.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

If you're in the UK, I would advise visiting. Nobody has done that recently, at least that is publicly known.

Yea im surprised, dat UK customers dont visit them oO (and telling their story here on forums)
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
My guess is that the 66 Dickenson Road Alpha-T premises are not occupied and may not currently be leased by Alpha-T. I'll bet that the Alpha-T sign isn't even there any more.

Here is a link to A2Z Properties In Manchester who were the leasing agents for 66 Dickenson Road  http://www.zoopla.co.uk/find-agents/branch/a2z-properties-and-travel-manchester-36159/

I wonder if they know anything about the problems Alpha-T is having or how to contact Alpha-T company officers by telephone ?

You gotta hand it to Alpha-T they seem to have a sense of humor (calling their miner the Viper) …. and they seem to have collected quite a lot of money too. I wonder where it went ?

I also wonder how many customer's of Akram's accounting firm were channelled into Alpha-T pre-orders as 'investment vehicles' and what kind of claims Akram made to them to bring them in.

The Viper

~L)L~
Activity: 616
Hey guys,

From the looks of it a lot of you paid via credit card. Did anyone here pay via bitcoin? If so, what the hell do we do!?
To make things worse, I'm living in the UK also.

Hope somebody can help, I've only just come to the conclusion that these people are incompetent scammers.

Regards

Many folks paid via bitcoin. Right now it seems like the best thing folks can do is group together and, as a union, seek legal action. Document everything you can--all communication you've had with them. Retro has posted some good guides and links over the past 10..20? pages.

You could try emailing them about the status of matters, but that doesn't seem to go anywhere.

If you're in the UK, I would advise visiting. Nobody has done that recently, at least that is publicly known.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

From the looks of it a lot of you paid via credit card. Did anyone here pay via bitcoin? If so, what the hell do we do!?
To make things worse, I'm living in the UK also.

Hope somebody can help, I've only just come to the conclusion that these people are incompetent scammers.

Regards
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
announcement please

Why are you antsy all of a sudden?

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of many of Fiaz's fake accounts. Either you realize the gravity of the issue at hand NOW or just shut the fuck up. Thank you.

69bulldozers, you should thank VesperWillow. He is one of the people most active in pulling the curtain over Alpha-T activities aside so that alpha-t customers get a better view of the stage.
I think bulldozer was referring to bumface

No. I was referring to vesperwillow because bumface can be antsy. He has EVERY RIGHT to be antsy. Are you seriously that blind to what's happening? Jesus Christ. I honestly have no idea why we're fighting. We're both on the same side which is AGAINST Fiaz. I'm sick of this shit. All I want is my FUCKING money back now. The laws you mention and shit don't mean SHIT when they file for bankruptcy. FUCK MY LIFE.

There's a saying that that seems pretty apt, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". Your last two posts have pretty much removed all doubt. You see, unlike you who dropped by 2 weeks ago, Vesper and I have been here since January. So while you were not only "riding Alpha's dick", but sucking it, licking it and paying for the privilege, Vesper and I were tearing them to shreds and calling them out.

If you actually read what was posted here you would also know that bumface has been trying to convince us, and himself that Alpha is NOT a scam, and doing a pretty poor job of it. That's why Vesper asked him why he was so antsy all of a sudden, because just the day before he was pretty bullish.

So instead of attacking people who are trying to help you. Maybe you should calm down, go back and read a few pages, you might surprise yourself. Some of us actually post useful information not just racist, childish rants.
Activity: 87
From UKs "Law on the Web":

"It is therefore commonplace for different individuals or businesses to file several claims. It is then up to the courts to decide to consolidate the individual suits into a class action. This procedure is referred to as a class certification."

So every Customer has to file his own claim. It is only up to the Courts to pack these claims into one claim.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
In the UK, there is nothing like a class action lawsuit.
Everyone has to fight on his own.
How about some evidence to this claim? I do know that a UK based lawfirmby the name of Selachii is suing mt gox with a class action law suite. So explain to me why this is......

Bingo!  I had forgotten about them. This is exactly who is required to take the case, in fact he even posts here!  No need to have to explain what "mining" is or what "bitcoins" are to some old stuffy advocate.  This guy is in the thick of it all right now and knows all the laws up to date regarding crypto currencies.  It is not some 2 cent amateur accountant guessing at what they are:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5594490

Everyone should either contact him individually with each complaint or collectively together. Question is how many people are no here right now involved in this and how to convey all of this to those stuck on only their forum? I must think that there are seething masses reading the AT forum silently everyday who are not even aware of bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 Grin Look at the recent activity that Alpha technology has been up to about 4 days ago:

http://ukdata.com/company/08483921/ALPHA-TECHNOLOGY-(INT)-LTD

These company documents show recent filings of a statement of capital--a “snapshot” of a limited company’s issued share capital at a given time:

http://www.companylawclub.co.uk/topics/what_is_a_statement_of_capital.shtml

In addition, there is a document describing an "allotment of securities". Both of these documents
can be purchased and reviewed by anyone!!! Shocked

To me it looks as if they are moving money around to cover their asses against liitgation. They are really not that smart about it those stupid fucks...  Grin
Activity: 700
Here is where their business is located for those interested in visiting:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.452332,-2.219297,3a,75y,151.3h,79.87t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s5BAzqXcCIAPoWaj5azXFnA!2e0
No... that is an unrelated accounting firm on the same block

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.452255,-2.220034,3a,75y,179.88h,73.98t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1svI3Rqy6d6rt4wpTbHzDoJg!2e0!6m1!1e1
The empty unit is the Alpha-T office address (picture taken before their sign).
The unit to the right is Father Akram's accounting business - someone that was definitely a director during the company structuring and while initial deposits were taken.

On another note tho, anyone think about contacting the law firm on the street to see if they'd take your case against Alpha-T? heh... Would be interesting to see if they say they can't due to conflict of interest - I wouldn't doubt that's Alpha-T's "top international law firm", hah.
Here is where their business is located for those interested in visiting:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.452332,-2.219297,3a,75y,151.3h,79.87t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s5BAzqXcCIAPoWaj5azXFnA!2e0

Here's something you might find interesting:

http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/small_business/other_small_business_topics/500573.html
How about some evidence to this claim? I do know that a UK based lawfirmby the name of Selachii is suing mt gox with a class action law suite. So explain to me why this is......
Activity: 87
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Hey 69bulldozers calm down take a deep breath mate.

1. You made those $50k the new and improved you will make $500k.
2. I'm not worried anymore, I have appointed a lawyer for my personal case, i will let you know but it takes time, lots of time, that's the beauty of it, now they get to be our bitches dragged in and out of court. But in general if money is transferred for the sake of hiding money then this is a game from 1800s. Today every penny can be followed, and there is a difference between bankruptcy and fraud. These guys can probably go bankrupt ama they want, but for fraud they will go to jail.

What i suggest is everyone stop waiting or asking for feedback and just take action. By telling you this I am compromising my chances of getting some money back because there will be more claiming their money, but by telling you this I demonstrate how they will never be able to behave, Our way.

Can you please guide us in a class action suite rather than just you? Are chances of success will increase dramatically and the case will be strengthened if we can do this as a group!
Would also probably hop on board a class-action lawsuit should somebody want to go through the work involved in doing it.

2. I'm not worried anymore, I have appointed a lawyer for my personal case, i will let you know but it takes time, lots of time, that's the beauty of it, now they get to be our bitches dragged in and out of court. But in general if money is transferred for the sake of hiding money then this is a game from 1800s. Today every penny can be followed, and there is a difference between bankruptcy and fraud. These guys can probably go bankrupt ama they want, but for fraud they will go to jail.

What i suggest is everyone stop waiting or asking for feedback and just take action. By telling you this I am compromising my chances of getting some money back because there will be more claiming their money, but by telling you this I demonstrate how they will never be able to behave, Our way.

Can you please guide us in a class action suite rather than just you? Are chances of success will increase dramatically and the case will be strengthened if we can do this as a group!
Activity: 64

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Negative feedback added.  Will remove should some miracle take place.  Finally decided it's time to call a spade a spade.

*Alpha-Technologies will most likely be going the way of HashFast...my advice: avoid completely
Sent this to media outlets cryptocoin news and coindesk. Please write them with any information you can provide. We need to inform the community!

Hello,
I am sending this article to you because I wish to inform the public of a potential scam brewing from Alpha Technology (the first company to claim to be a scrypt asic manufacturer). It seems as if the team a AT have been quiet (no communication to the community regarding the shipping which is supposed to occur by the end of July), insulting customers (calling them ungrateful), and deleting posts (even non abrasive ones) that inquire about their lack of communication. There are theories floating around that say Alpha Technology is consulting quietly with legal council for bankruptcy options and protection from personal liability. I do not know if this is true, however, I do know that the company was recently denied access from credit card payment processors, which they were heavily relying on for the final 70% payments for the pre-order (they asked for 30% down and 70% before shipping). There are many disgruntled AT customers atm and they are seeking any type of communication from Alpha Technology. Part of this concern stems from the fact that AT has recently removed their company address and photo from their site including the names of the individuals who have founded and managed the company.

Investigator

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.2320
Jump to: