Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 44. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Does any pay by bitcoin for viper?/
Please PM to me.
Many thanks

Are you trying to speak English? I love questions that make zero sense.
You paid by bitcoin?
I guess no.... 
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Please PM to me.
Many thanks

Are you trying to speak English? I love questions that make zero sense.
Activity: 21
Please PM to me.
Many thanks
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Maybe they did build the machines and simply let their primary investor use them. If anyone remembers, they got a large influx of cashflow back in July from a semi-well-known bitcoin investor. Then, when he's done with them, they'll be shipped out to the customers.

entirely possible.  I'm leaning more towards another fookup, as they've just gone totally black.

If they had progress we'd be hearing about it.  if they had product they could always divert something to their whale and send something out in terms shipping volume to shut people up and they'd never know the difference.

this info blackout is a bad call from their end, no matter how you slice it.

can't wait to see what kind of story they come up with.  who knows maybe Mushi finally cracked completely and he's out wandering the streets of Manchester talking to light poles.  Have you my Vipers?  No?  But the mailbox told me to talk to you, the cheeky little monkey!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Maybe they did build the machines and simply let their primary investor use them. If anyone remembers, they got a large influx of cashflow back in July from a semi-well-known bitcoin investor. Then, when he's done with them, they'll be shipped out to the customers.
we are talking about telling bullshit to the court which could lead to a default judgement against them. anyone with a clear mind wouldnt write a defense to court which is could easily  be proofed wrong by a law student 1st sem. i am not a lawyer and i couldnt find anything concerning that on the net. but there must be a clear answer to whether uk jurisdiction applies to non uk residents or not. and i am not talking about using mcol with a foreign address, which is indeed possible but being a non uk citizen. 

This has been asked and answered many times. A quick google search will provide you with the answers.
http://www.inbrief.co.uk/preparing-for-trial/problems-with-small-claims.htm
Can I still use Money Claim Online if I live abroad?

If you live abroad you will still be required to provide a UK address to be able to use Money Claim Online. If you live abroad you are able to provide service address in order to fulfill this requirement, however.

Alpha have stated many things in there money claim defences and as far as I know they have yet to win a case. Why people are still waiting around debating this is beyond me.

yep.  inaction is their friend.  pretty much their only friend, far as I can tell.
Activity: 433
we are talking about telling bullshit to the court which could lead to a default judgement against them. anyone with a clear mind wouldnt write a defense to court which is could easily  be proofed wrong by a law student 1st sem. i am not a lawyer and i couldnt find anything concerning that on the net. but there must be a clear answer to whether uk jurisdiction applies to non uk residents or not. and i am not talking about using mcol with a foreign address, which is indeed possible but being a non uk citizen. 

This has been asked and answered many times. A quick google search will provide you with the answers.
http://www.inbrief.co.uk/preparing-for-trial/problems-with-small-claims.htm
Can I still use Money Claim Online if I live abroad?

If you live abroad you will still be required to provide a UK address to be able to use Money Claim Online. If you live abroad you are able to provide service address in order to fulfill this requirement, however.

Alpha have stated many things in there money claim defences and as far as I know they have yet to win a case. Why people are still waiting around debating this is beyond me.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Don't forget actionfraud.police.uk allows you to file a fraud report and doesn't require you to be in the UK.

The more people who file one the more serious this case becomes.

here are the documents from companies house about alpha-t from 2014.
http://www.xup.to/dl,23926743/alpha_t_2014.zip/
maybe its of use for some people here.

at least they still defend their claims made against them. so not ran off completely.
whats strange is that some claimants get the defense of not being a uk customer and therefore claim is out of uk jurisdiction. could there possibly be a sneaky way that alpha-t is right here? cause why the heck would they else write such thing knowing this complete bullshit

That's just an answer.  the answer doesn't have to be correct, but as in tennis, if you don't volley it back you may lose.

I'm not a lawyer either, and I'm not in the UK, so take this as layman's opinion, as that's all it is.  

However, I recently was in court with a former landlord that rented some units to my business.  We had a battle going on over some shit.  Part of this battle was over venue as they tried to push it to another local county which was more favorable to them.  We fought them on that and ultimately won, pushing it to a county that was more favorable to us, as our attorneys are absolute powerhouses in this county, which they knew, and therefore had tried to push it out.

Anyhow, A court can't try something unless it can be shown that proper venue is that court.  In our case it was what county, in this case they seem to be trying to say that UK is not proper venue and/or the UK courts therefore do not have jurisdiction.

That's obviously bullshit.  their TOS indicates UK law, they are registered in the UK, they do business in the UK (suppliers, customers etc. are in the UK which is more important than you might think) and the sale itself occurred in the UK.

If it were me I would point all of that out and indicate that therefore this is indeed proper venue and within the jurisdiction of the UK courts and provide any supporting evidence I could.  I can't see a court denying itself jurisdiction of something clearly under their jurisdiction, but the way the game is played you have to tell them why.  They know why but if they don't deny Alpha's answer outright on this you have to tell them why anyhow.

As some have also indicated you need a UK address also, so don't leave that hole dangling either.

(For my friend Mubasher, who is undoubtedly reading this:  I told you I would stick it up your ass by helping others pull their money out if you didn't simply refund my money, as per the law, so here's another present for you, asshole.)
Activity: 18
cause why the heck would they else write such thing knowing this complete bullshit

Really??  Cause Alpha NEVER write complete bullshit Roll Eyes

Activity: 433
cause why the heck would they else write such thing knowing this complete bullshit

Really??  Cause Alpha NEVER write complete bullshit Roll Eyes

Activity: 18
here are the documents from companies house about alpha-t from 2014.
http://www.xup.to/dl,23926743/alpha_t_2014.zip/
maybe its of use for some people here.

at least they still defend their claims made against them. so not ran off completely.
whats strange is that some claimants get the defense of not being a uk customer and therefore claim is out of uk jurisdiction. could there possibly be a sneaky way that alpha-t is right here? cause why the heck would they else write such thing knowing this complete bullshit
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

Also, if you enlarge one of the photos of the Alpha-T office, you'll notice an estate agent sign. They're nearby and would have Akram's address and contact info for sure.

Now that is thinking outside the box.  I hope someone follows up.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Also, IIRC AT had a Nov. deadline for filing accounts at Companies House.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Has anyone done any detective work about this company and its related neighbors?

Eric Gunn's address in Scotland is on his LinkedIn page. Castle Levan, Inverclyde, United Kingdom or some such … Might be worth booking a room.

NVM, looks like they are selling up and moving http://www.castle-levan.com

Also, if you enlarge one of the photos of the Alpha-T office, you'll notice an estate agent sign. They're nearby and would have Akram's address and contact info for sure.

~L)L~
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
CEO - Krater.io
By the way, has anybody tried the number on the poster outside of the office? I called pretty late today and reached an answering machine. I'll try tomorrow morning and post if they answer or not.
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
CEO - Krater.io
They're logging into their forum constantly, but their moderation techniques (banning/deleting posts) have slacked off in the past few days. This is indicative of what I can only imagine to be one of two possibilities: It's the sound of the door slamming as they exit the building, or, they're trying to have a cleaner legal image.

Either way.. neither of those options are supportive of their customers.

I wouldn't say that. I was banned yesterday for telling someone on their forum who claimed they weren't visiting or deleting posts that they were, in fact, deleting posts. The day before, I had written a post describing their shady practice of only refunding only my pre-order payments via PayPal and pocketing my pretty substantial final payments (paid in Bitcoin) in spite of my request for a 60% refund...and my expectation that they're setting up their own farm with the hardware we all paid for...a post which they deleted.

They don't like people being critical of them on their forum. That's okay, though...it's the only forum they have control over.

I'm going after them for every dime they took from me, plus legal fees.

Freejack, where are you based? I'm in Germany and would like to chase these bastards down for every penny I sent them. I have posted stuff in threads in which you were also active (javihache was my username) and they instantly banned as soon as I criticised them. Can I contact you in private?

Regards!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Well by slacked-off I mean they're not wiping things out in waves like they were, purging every single negative post. There's a good amount of negative and anti-Alpha stuff on their forums which is going without moderation. They're not seemingly as active with the almost instantaneous-bans and deleting as before.
Activity: 364
They're logging into their forum constantly, but their moderation techniques (banning/deleting posts) have slacked off in the past few days. This is indicative of what I can only imagine to be one of two possibilities: It's the sound of the door slamming as they exit the building, or, they're trying to have a cleaner legal image.

Either way.. neither of those options are supportive of their customers.

I wouldn't say that. I was banned yesterday for telling someone on their forum who claimed they weren't visiting or deleting posts that they were, in fact, deleting posts. The day before, I had written a post describing their shady practice of only refunding only my pre-order payments via PayPal and pocketing my pretty substantial final payments (paid in Bitcoin) in spite of my request for a 60% refund...and my expectation that they're setting up their own farm with the hardware we all paid for...a post which they deleted.

They don't like people being critical of them on their forum. That's okay, though...it's the only forum they have control over.

I'm going after them for every dime they took from me, plus legal fees.
There are people who live in/near manchester who have posted up here, even recently. One of those folks should hop over there and provide some recent photos, maybe even see if anyone is around to talk. Talk to the neighboring businesses as well, get basic info about the coming/going of folks to the office.

I doubt there's anyone in that office, however, from what I remember M. Akram Accounting was right next door.  I think that's dad, who would likely claim to have no knowledge of Mubasher's whereabouts or what is up with Alpha now, as he distanced himself several months ago, but he could still be served as a former member of this scammola or witness and forced to give a deposition and/or testimony.  

All it takes is one domino.  If I still had money in this game that'd be the one I'd be looking to knock over.  Mubasher can run and hide.   Dad cannot.
Pages:
Jump to: